Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning! It's cold and rainy here this morning. Definitely not helping my attitude! lol

Today is the usual work and school. Tonight I have a PTA meeting, and then I might be able to sneak away for a much needed break from EVERYTHING and grab a drink with friends.

I also need at some point tonight start a load of laundry to stay on top of it and take a load of garbage to the dump. Fun fun!! :)

Have a great day!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Cold and rainy here today, we need the rain but I am glad it might be sunny tomarrow. Nothing much going on today. Went to buy some coffee this morning because we were out and I was starting to get a headache.

One load of laundry started that may or may not get into the dryer. Dinner will be in the crockpot. A nice relaxing day.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
So far this morning I've put away laundry, filed coupons, picked up the house, did a bible study,made the bed, washed and put away breakfast dishes, exercised and showered and dressed. I need to make lunch and do the dishes and then get ready for 2 meetings this afternoon and evening. Have a good afternoon everyone.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
It's a cold one today... no rain as of yet.

I'm still sick, and I am trying not to die between now and the time I get back home tonight... once I am home for the night, back to :rest:

I had coffee and vanilla wafers... that's it. When I am sick, I usually have pastina and animal crackers, I have neither and no energy to go out and get some. :lol:

Diva has her play tonight, she has two roles... in the opening scene she is an ant... in the last scene she is an asphid (aka dinner).

Old Man is home today so he is handeling the house, the cooking and the driving of the Diva.

Momma's aren't allowed to get sick!!!!

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Yay! After 3 days of rain, the sun has come out! :cheergrl:

I'm going to go pick up a prescription for my Dad at Rite Aid and take it to his apt. (I was just over there yesterday taking him movies from the library and returning his old ones) :loop: Is it too much to ask for a little organization, here? LOL!

I have towels to fold and put away, furniture to put together (a Target table, and desk chair).

I need to put summer sheets on my boys' beds because they're coming to visit next week. :cheergrl::cheergrl::cheergrl: and clean their rooms a little.

Knit.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Roasting here in NH- 90-ish! Finally got some purses and jewelry off to the consignment shop for sale- spring cleaning seems a bit d-r-a-w-n out here this year!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Rainy and very, very wet here today!:fish: I am watching the grandson today, his mama had to work early this morning.

I've already done the dishes from last night, finishing up laundry. I need to sweep floors and put clothes away.

I also need to go pass some Avon brochures, just hoping it clears off a little bit today.:skept:

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Busy day today. I got up to find my MIL's dog (we are watching her) had :poop: in the living room sometime last night. I don't know what got into her, she pestered me all night. I wanna drink of water, I wanna go out, I wanna get up and fool around..... I got about 3 hours of sleep.

We take her back to her 'folks' today, and then I need to give haircuts to FIL and BIL. MIL wanted one too, but I'm too afraid to cut hers. I'm not sure I'd do it to her liking. :chomp:

I still have some laundry to do, and I have NO idea what I'll make for dinner tonight! :sigh:

I'd like to go crawl under a rock......:brainy:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Today

Well.....I am working until 5pm. Have lots to do at home. Stressing today........Who am I kidding.....I stress everyday...LOL I am new to FV and I am looking for some friends!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts