Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone. I'm getting ready to leave for work. We are suppose to get thunderstorms here today and I'm looking forward to them. I don't mind the heat but this humidity is horrible. When I get home tonight I need to pay some bills online. I also need to clean off my dining room table since I stacked everything from my trip on it and haven't put it all away yet. Hope you all have a beautiful day.

Cat

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I just got home from work and am headed to bed for three or four hours. Then I need to post my Dirty Dozen Challenge List (I finished it at work last night).
Put some pork chops and potatoes and mushrooms in the crock pot
First homeschool moms' meeting tonight !!!
Grocery shop on the way home

Tomorrow we're going to the Indiana State Fair!!!

·
8,714 Posts
~This morning I'm awaiting for an appliance delivery so I'll just do some cleaning while I wait.
I have to make a doctor's appointment this afternoon but other than that my schedule is free and clear.
I'm hoping to feel motivated enough to organize my bookshelves to make enough room for homeschooling supplies. I don't want to have to do it today but I really should.
Happy Tuesday everyone!~

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Got son off to school today, other son off to work. I'm of work today so relaxing and going to naturapath today with dh to see how healthy we are. Hope it's good news.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Good morning ladies Not going to be so tightwad today i have to pick up frontline at the vets for my dogs expensive but better than fleas.
Already did my morning walk before it gets to hot while Im out I need to go to the bank. Stop off at moms almost empty apt and get rid of some things have to be cleaned out by 8/30.
Do some laundry and start packing for vacation we leave Sat yeah
Going to make chicken cutlets for dinner need to stop at the farm stand for some fresh corn on the cob. Hope to get all chores done in the morning cause I want to be poolside this afternoon its really hot here
Hope you all have a great day

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
I've got cleaning, gardening, bookwork and running kids on my list today. Nothing to exciting! I'm thinking still on what to thaw for dinner!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Working today. When I get home I need to get my recycling together to put out with the trash tomorrow morning. I'm going to bake some chicken for supper, get my spare room all cleaned up for my dad who is coming to visit this weekend. Then if I'm not too tired, I need to do some cutting of fabric for a quilt.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I'm going to the gym. I'm talking a bottle of gatorade that i refilled. Now that i buy it from the store rather than the gym i pay less than half....lol. Off to work after that :yikes:

Have a great day

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I am on lunch break from work, so I thought I would stop in. Only other thing I have to do besides work today is some laundry and light cleaning.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I'm going to the gym. I'm talking a bottle of gatorade that i refilled. Now that i buy it from the store rather than the gym i pay less than half....lol. Off to work after that :yikes:

Have a great day
You should definitely Google 'homemade Gatorade' - with two teens in sports, it's a must for me!!

Reactions: mauimagic

·
Registered
230 Posts
Today hasn't been such a frugal day for me. I woke up sick this morning so I slept in a little too long and didn't have time to make coffee, breakfast, lunch or snacks. I ended up buying coffee, breakfast and lunch. :( I'll make sure to pack tomorrow's food tonight.

I also have to pay bills tonight. Yuck!

If I'm feeling better tonight, I'm going out with some friends to a bar to watch an amatuer drag show. I won't have more than a beer or two and I plan on walking to the bar instead of taking a cab.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Today hasn't been such a frugal day for me. I woke up sick this morning so I slept in a little too long and didn't have time to make coffee, breakfast, lunch or snacks. I ended up buying coffee, breakfast and lunch. :( I'll make sure to pack tomorrow's food tonight.

I also have to pay bills tonight. Yuck!

If I'm feeling better tonight, I'm going out with some friends to a bar to watch an amatuer drag show. I won't have more than a beer or two and I plan on walking to the bar instead of taking a cab.
There's no part of 'amateur drag show' that doesn't sound hilarious!!

·
19,119 Posts
Quick check in at lunch time - agree with Mary on ADS - too funny and oh to be young!!

Need to hit the grocery store on the way home to get some of the sale items on the last day.

Invited 2 students and moms over to our pool after school - good way for parents of children with autism to talk and fun for all!!

Must get some cleaning done tonight and laundry. Tomorrow night is open house so that's shot.!!

Sort of a wishy washy day but that's okay!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts