Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning ladies. I'm heading out early to work. We have a safety meeting. No plans for when I get home. I'll just have to wing it. Hope everyone has a safe happy day.

Cat

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Morning!!!!

I've got work today and a doctor's appointment this evening so in between it will be routine stuff like dinner, helping with homework, and so forth. Depending on how I feel after my doctors appointment (and how long it takes me) will determine how I spend my evening.

My tightwad goal of the day (or extra aside from all the routine frugalness) is to fix something I've been putting off.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
My hours at work have been cut in half. I only work Fri-Sun right now. My mom, aunt and sister are in town but leave out tonight. Not sure what they will want to do. My home plans are to do a round of laundry and iron clothes. Hopefully the boys can get in some applications.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Happy Tuesday! Today I'm going to do some laundry, dishes and other house cleaning chores. I also have to run to town to get a phone card for dd and I might even bake some bread!

Dinner will be silver turtles and if I have time I might bake a cake or some other dessert!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Good morning all. It's raining in Atlanta today so I'll be doing housework, laundry and ironing today. Dinner is in the crockpot!

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
It's a boring ole Tuesday here. I had an extra kid. One of the boys' friends spent the night because his mom had an early dr appt an hour away & needed someone to get him on the bus. He's off to school & our day is starting.

My to do list includes:
~finish washing/hanging out laundry
~finish folding/putting away laundry
~wash breakfast dishes
~cat litter
~sort recyclables

The last two are the boys' chores, but I still put them on my list so *I* don't forget about them :blush:

I also have to run to the store for a couple of things for my high schoolers. I just don't get teachers' need for a different binder for every.single.class. :bs: AND dividers for every single binder! Grrr.

Then I have to pick up the girls, get some knitting done, & make dinner.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Hi everyone! Today I will be doing laundry and hanging it out, doing dishes and chasing after cats. Have a good day everyone.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Today is day #1 of Cooking Week - my quarterly 'fill-the-freezer' marathon. It's a variation of once a month cooking.

Today's project is sloppy joes (5#) taco meat (5#) and browned and crumbled ground beef (5#)-should be done by noon.

Then I need grab a shower and run to the credit union to deposit some checks for stuff I sold during the Dirty Dozen Pyramid Challenge last month

Hit up the grocery store for some sale items

Work on Case Management homework

If I have any mental energy left, sort and organize some science lab equipment I bought a while back for the Chemistry and Anatomy classes I teach our homeschool group

·
Registered
204 Posts
9-5 as usual... working @ home so sack lunch is the only option, water the garden, play with the cats, evening walk with wife. All free. All in all we're up for the day.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Today, my goal is to knit, knit, KNIT. :knit: I am on the last little toddler sock for Dniece, and then I can ship out all of the stuff I made her for this winter. :thud:

Also, hung out the last quilt to dry, that I washed this AM.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Ok this is late!!! My son's bday party is tomorrow @ school. I did some cleaning and throwing away!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts