Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning!

Today is busy busy busy. Work for me today. I need to run to the grocery store and pick up snacks for after school. Oldest dd has a cross country meet, and I got suckered in to watching some extra kids. Grrr, as if I don't have enough going on! :( Hate being everybody's free babysitter because I worked out a schedule where MY kids come first, and they didn't. Sorry, had to rant a little, I'm better now!

Tonight after the meet I need to head into town and get haircuts for my younger two. It can no longer wait! lol When I get home, it's homework duty as well as throwing in a load of laundry.

I'm tired already! Have a great day!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Up at 530 (I know, I am sleeping in too much) and had some me time catching up on small, quiet things. Got Diva up, fed and off to school and now I am waiting for the plaster guy to come and finally fix the hole in my ceiling. It's only been there four months :grrr:

I don't want to do anything in the kitchen until after he leaves, no point cleaning it twice, he will get plaster powder everywhere!

Leaving here at 12:45 to dismiss Diva early from school so she doesn't have to watch gym class again. Luckily it's the last class of the day 1:15-2:10... unfortunately it's twice a week.

On the way home from school we will stop at CVS and the post office to pick up some mailing boxes. Come home, box up some things that need to be heading out of here, do the homework round-up and tackle the kitchen.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Going to give the house a quick cleaning, before I go back up north.

Pack a few things and organize.

Relax the rest of the day.

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
Up at 5:30 with Moo Cow, I'd love to sleep in, but she is an early riser.

Done:
-swapped out laundry
-folded laundry
-brought leftovers for lunch

To Do:
-work today
-walk with a coworker over lunch
-cook dinner
-do dishes
-put laundry away
-

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
~Spent the morning working on our itinerary for our vacation.
~Two loads through the dishwasher and about to get the third, and final one done. Well, there will be two more to be done after dinner.
~One load of clothes in the washer, need to swap them to the dryer and get two or three more loads done.
~Got to, got to, got to go to Costco tonight. We are out of everything - bottled water, milk, fruit, pickles...Even pepper. How do you run out of pepper?

Lots of other things I need to get done around the house, but I am too lazy to even think about them, let alone DO them.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Good afternoon. Back at work today. I sent the sicko kid to school. He was well enough to fight with me about it, which clinched it for me :)

Neeley, planning for vacation sounds like way more fun than I'll have today. I'm envious!

I got a ton of cook ahead meals and baking done yesterday, so I'm set for the week. My cupboards and freezer are getting empty for a change.

Should be a no-spend day, which is good as my spending money is depleted after paying out allowances yesterday! Sometimes living cash-only kinda sucks. I did get my paycheque today, but it's wrong so I won't be depositing it just yet.

After work it's warming a pre-cooked supper (yay me), a load or two of laundry and cleaning the guinea pig cage (blech).

·
Registered
242 Posts
today i am spending most of the day freezer cooking. I am hoping this will help us stop eating fastfood so much. I also need to clean the livingroom and do some laundry, but thatwill have to wait until I pick DD up from school.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Had to take my oldest to the DR today, poor thing has a bad sinus infection which has also given him an ear infection. Now:

make dinner
pick up house
finish laundry
homework with DD
work on crocheted xmas gifts
bathe kiddos
Then...it's quiet time for me after dh and kiddos go down for the night!

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
Cancelled my hair appt.
I found 2 coupons for oil changes at $15.99 for each vehicle so thats nice.

Found a set of barkeep towels at Kroger for 75% making them 34cents for the 2. Got about 15 at that price.

Going to skip the video store in favor of Hulu because we don't get paid until tomorrow and DD's tuition and my life ins. are due.

Told DS he has to pay 1/2 of the parking yearly fee at school as $50. is stupid. What a racket.

Did treat myself to a cup of soup and a coke-cheaper than a dr's. visit??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts