Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should be a good day. It's cold and gray.

Last night the microwave quit working. I heard a pop just after I finished using it. Checked to see if it tripped the circuit, but it didn't. Dh checked to see if there was power going to the plug and there was, so we thought it was dead. Left it unplugged and dh checked it before going to bed and it works now. I must have overheated it. Didn't know you could do that...so another cost saved.

Our computer is still not working. We have two computers and how do they both quit at the same time? Dh found an old hard drive that had died and it's working now, but we need to get a new one. Ds said he'd pay for it, since he uses the computer a lot. I guess that's his rent payment this month.

I'm going to make banana bread and some wheat bread today. I'm going to try to healthify my banana bread recipe. We'll see how that turns out.

Dinner may be turkey hot dish. I have some turkey leftover that should have been used, but didn't. I'll have to see if it's still good, otherwise, not sure what I'll make.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Wow, dodged a bullet with the microwave! I hope it doesn't act up anymore and keeps on chugging along for you.

Did the usual AM routine with DH & his coffee/food for the day. Popped into 2 stores on my way home to use coupons in cherry picking items :thumb: and then took dad to get his taxes filed then out to lunch. Finally at home resting. Its been so warm lately and very humid that I had to have the a/c on in the car! Too early if you ask me.

Dinner will be rotisserie chicken, mashed taters & blanched broc.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Hello worked today & my back is sore from stocking! Glad that I'm off work tomorrow to rest; but I need to get stuff done tomorrow. Dh made dinner grilled hotdogs & baked potato. I put away some of dh's clothes from yesterday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts