Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone. Today I spent $25.00 on my prescription, so it's not a no spend day but that will be all I spend today.

I need to clean up the house
Finish the laundry
Take photos of all of DD's toys she does not play with and put them up on craigslist.
Gather up the garbage for tomorrow
Cut the grass.

I have not done much yet, but need to get going. So have a wonderful day my villagers!!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
So far today I've: pulled weeds and sprayed roundup in the circle, exercised, called phone company to repair outside line, folded laundry and put away, made the bed, washed and put away dishes. I still need to dust, clean the floors, make dinner and cleanup the kitchen.

·
Registered
173 Posts
We are half way through our school work for today. Now I need to...

finish laundry
do some baking
clean the kitchen
put the hand me down clothes away in the garage

·
Registered
3 Posts
Today...

Today I made pasta sauce and canned it, did a load of laundry, picked up, did a load of dishes and played outside with the kids. Then I gave them a bath.
Still need to make dinner, pick up (never ending!), take a walk, and not eat a huge snack!
No spend day #1 - check!
Eat better, exercise more day #3 - check!

·
Licence to Kill
3,475 Posts
STILL working on my computer project...but, the end is in sight! So, progress! :D

Emptied the dishwasher, swept, vacuumed, general pick up.

Still need to do some reading in prep for fall semester (yes, I'm a study-aholic and love to start out 'fresh'). :) hehehe

Other than that...just have to make dinner and clean it up when Dh gets home this evening.

No spend day. :)

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
ok the last 2 days were pretty frugal.
I got Grandma a skirt, a pair of jeans seven for all mankind, and a top at goodwill less than $10.00 those jeans retail for over a $150 dollars and grandma looks so hip.
made a birthday dinner at home for 8 people except for cheese and salad out of my stockpile. spent $9.50 which is ok my lasagna is out of this world, caramel cake, chocolate icing with toasted pecans, salad with homemade cesear dressing . Yummy
3 loads of laundry washed and dried quilts.
Finally cut up socks that had long lost there mates for cleaning rags.
So I think I have done ok. Wish u could have dinner with us it is going to be so yummy.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
First day back from a well deserved 'unmonitored' time away (aka trip w/o dad, first one after 2 yrs straight). Kept feeling there was a 'void'. Now I know how y'all parents feel when your kids goes for a sleepover :lol:

Been an easy day here - watched some tv programs from the PVR, produce shopped, hit the bank and got the mega chunk out of our windshield assessed - it needs to be replaced vs filled :'(

Definitely not a 'tightwad' type day. We're having cabbage rolls, crispy wings & butternut squash for dinner - all done in the oven! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts