Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning everyone :)

I've been up much too early today and have done a load of laundry, packed up DH's lunch & coffee, emptied the dishwasher and eaten my breakky (as well as get showered and dressed ready to tackle the day)

I have a long list of things to do - well ok, things I'd *like* to get done...let's see if its doable before I crash and burn or get de-railed by dad :laugh: I have a feeling that DH will be working a short day today too, actually this week since its a ghost town at his office.

Today's wishlist:
* admin stuff - get it all in before everyone closes for holidays
* take dad to inquire about ID
* put the totes back out in the garage (Christmas boxes)
* clear off entryway table and set up as I have been envisioning
* clear off top of bar fridge and set up as I have been envisioning
* clean bathroom
* put away clothes from the drying racks
* pay bills online
* pop out to pick up a few things
* print out Christmas recipes

Have a great day everyone :cowwave:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Making the 65 mile drive to the nursing home today for a Christmas visit with my mother. Luckily I have ds home with me today on winter break from college so he will keep me company. Really dread these visits (long story) but doing what I should as I promised my Dad. then home to do chores and make dinner Hope you all have a great Tuesday

·
Registered
201 Posts
Just finished putting together a wedding planner notebook for my DD with some idea pages/pics, and a checklist I printed out for free. she wanted to pay 30 dollars for a notebook/planner from a bookstore! Not!
I have a few gifts to assemble with some baked goods.
I need to try to exercise today and go to my parents to visit.
I also need to put some ingredients in a crock pot for a beef stew.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Since I yanked my leg yesterday at the gym, I decided to make today a day of doing things while sitting down. :D

List of things to do today:

Finish wrapping presents
Start crockpot sloppy joes
Lunch
Finish laundry
Unload the dishwasher and reload it

Hopefully, my package comes today. The weather's pretty nice to go out, but it just hurts to walk.

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Hopefully I will get some practice time in with my camera. It is one of those gray winter days today. Am really tempted to turn up the heat but will try and stick it out. Not sure why but feel like I am getting very little done lately. Found all my winter socks and need to find a place for them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts