Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is another stay at home day.

I'll be changing sheets and towels and then washing the dirty ones. I also have some fabric to pre-wash.

I'm getting ready to start the dough, in the bread machine, for homemade english muffins. I'll be making breakfast sandwiches for the freezer. I found a whoopie pie pan that is perfect for making the eggs.

Dinner will be some type of chicken ramen dish. I have some veggies to use up. Should be a fairly cheap meal.

·
Registered
504 Posts
No spend day here..using stock up for dinner..heat at 65...Only lights on in room we're in. Oh..rinsed out disposable cup to use for AM coffee from homemade K-Kups. Drove at 55 for max. gas milage to and from work. Load of laundry in cold water with free soap I got.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
No spend day here just went to the fitness center to exercise then home to relax & make beef tacks & wash darks.

·
19,119 Posts
Today was a planned spend day, but turned out for different reasons......

Drs visit - no co-pay since I now have Medicare
Suggested treatment=massage! So instead of getting my hair cut today, I had a massage!

Otherwise a very frugal day!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Went to work. Surprised cake in the lounge for all staff. Nice treat. Didn't spend any money. Dinner was items from the freezer. Removed a homemade English muffin from the freezer for tomorrow's homemade egg Mcmuffin breakfast before work. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts