Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a couple errands today. Bright sunny day again here so walking around will actually be pleasant. Need to straighten the place up today. Say this alot since I can always find something else to do. Will definately be getting my exercise in today.

Hope everyone has a Tightwad Tuesday today!

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
This morning I picked up from the dealership. He took ds car in for some warranty work. Ds is out of town working, so it's perfect timing.

I will get the laundry done that I've been putting off.

I may venture out to joanns to look at some yarn. If it's similar to anything I already have, I won't buy any. I have a couple of gifts I'd like to make.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Did the usual AM routine - dropped DH at work with his food & coffee for the day, popped into the health food store to pick up a few things and am now waiting to head out to my appointment.

Not sure what the rest of the day holds. But its nice and sunny out :)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Oh dear, I didn't manage to be a tightwad. I had a physiotherapy session that I paid for (as opposed to paying at the end, when it's all over. I prefer smaller pains to one HUGE one!) and I picked up some essential groceries. I also paid up-front for my next five music lessons.

However, I did pick up a "free" book on loan from the library. Did walk (walking's free, the fresh air's free) the two miles to my music lesson. Caught the bus home - FREE to the Over-60s, in England.

Since I am, at the moment, NOT hurting - I am PainFREE. :eek:uch: That's a "free" item I really do appreciate!

Reactions: Libby and Lora88

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Went to workout today. Came home & vacuumed the livingroom & hallway. Swept the kitchen then emptied the vacuum. Gave my friend my extra coupons I didn't want. Today is a no spend day. Going for a walk w/dh & sparky since it's sunny & warmer today. Leftovers spaghetti for dinner. Dh is cooking him salmon.

Reactions: Lora88

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Today is passing quickly...dropped Sophie off at school...picked up tools for Kevin...called a plumber(coming tomorrow), finished the Glenrose paper work for Sophie's referral(she is going to be assessed for sensory,OCD and Aspergers)...did laundry,vacuumed and swept...got in a 30 minute walk with Blossom and my Mom. Early to bed for Us tonight.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Went and got 2 toy bin shelf things for the kids. Two for the price of one at Canadian Tire! Woot. Hanging out and cleaning for the rest of the day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts