Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday wasn't a no spend day afterall. A lady from church is in the hospital and she called to ask me to bring her some orange soda. I needed milk too. Went to get in my car, knowing that the day before I had a low tire pressure light on and the rear tire looked really low. Well it was flat. Dh found a nail in it, the tread splitting, etc. So today he's getting new tires put on. Will it ever stop? Luckily ds' car was here and I drove that to the store and the hospital.

Today will be more laundry and putting away clutter. I hope to clean out my spice cabinet. It is crammed full of stuff and I know there are multiples in there. If you can't find what you're looking for, get a new one out of the pantry. Grrrr...

I did get most of my plans done yesterday, except making ds' bed. He's out of town working, so it didn't have to get done. The AC guy came and cannot find the leak. It should get us through the summer and then when it cools down, they can look more. It's got to be somewhere inside the unit.

I best get moving. Still need to shower.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Sunny and beautiful today!

I'm planning to clean the bathtubs when I get the chance. Dogs are driving us nuts today (workmen outside). My morning has been insane. Then I want to get some more organizing done in DS#1's room. And change DS#2's sheets.

A no spend day, I guess that's a good thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts