Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up super early today for some reason and surprised a few people :D Showered, packed up DH's food & coffee for the day, done the breakky thing and cleaned kitchen. Swept house, vac & ran the Roomba. Folded & put away laundry. Took out the garbage/recycling. Dropped DH at work and ran errands, popped into the bank and paid bills online.

I apparently have TOO MUCH energy today and am bored...need to find things to do :lol: I'm sure dad has errands to run as well but he's not ready yet. I guess I'll go find a box to sort/purge through in the bedroom working towards 'making my home a home' goal.

:cowwave:

What are y'all up to today?

PS: I'm sure I'll crash after lunch :laugh:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Working on laundry.
meals are leftover or from pantry.
working on potty training the two year old.
trying to convince Dh that just because we got a REFUND doesnt mean we need to spend it!

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
Took DD to college and took Ds to save the gas (he needed to retest the compass for math). I priced DD's books.
Dropped Ds at home to schedule and went to Big Lot to use a G.C. for 2 pkg. paper towels (30 rolls "free")

Came back to nap as the cat got sick and kept me up. She 14 in a month so I can't be too mad at her.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Kind of a no spend day here. I'm stuck home with 2 of the 4 kids sick. The plan for today is to work on some organizing in the kitchen, help dd#2 with homeschooling, making english muffin bread, and then this evening taking a gift card to Babies R Us to pick up some G diaper cloth inserts.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Flower beds cleaned, city taxes paid, getting lawn mowed. Going to WalMart either today or tomorrow to buy seeds and plants for garden. Dinner will be:

Oven baked chicken tenders
Green salad
French bread
Deviled eggs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.