Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gloomy day here - did the dishwasher thing, breakky/lunch/coffee thing for DH and dropped him at work. Just sitting here enjoying a quiet morning to myself before doing plenty of chores after lunch w/dad. Dinner tonight will be leftover chili w/toasted garlic buns.

What are y'all up to today?

·
Registered
682 Posts
Doing some laundry. Waiting for the rain. It's suppose to storm tonight. I'm getting in the mood to start wrapping xmas gifts. Trying to put it off as long as I can. Going to make sloppy joe's & tater tots for dinner.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Phew - just got back in from taking dad to the bank, grocery store and to get his hair cut. I also ran out to return empty beer bottles and drop a trunkload at the local Goodwill. I have the Roomba off doing its thing. I need to fold and put away laundry before going to p/u DH from work.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Was bad today. Bought things that I normally would not buy unless they were on sale so that fiancee and his daughter could put together a quick dinner for themselves later.

My excuse: I'm miserable. I have croup on top of a severe asthma flare, and I haven't slept in three days. I had to stay extra at work because we were short-staffed, when I really shouldn't have gone at all.

On narcotic (vicodin-laced) cough syrup now. The coughing has stopped for the first time in days. So exhausted. Is it the weekend yet?

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Today flew by for me. I went and sat with my bff mom's. She has cancer and isn't expected to live much longer. Then I came home and did 3 loads of laundry, pulled out some Christmas decorations and started decorating for the holiday tour of homes. After that I rode our recumbent bike for 30 minutes. I also made lunch and supper and cleaned up the kitchen after both. Now I am sitting on the sofa resting and perusing FV.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts