Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning - it's Tuesday someplace already!! And speaking of Tuesday, what are your plans for today?

We are going to make ice cream today at preschool. I have one of those plastics balls that the ice cream mixture goes in the center surrounded by packed ice with coarse salt. Then we all sit on the floor and roll it back and forth to each other for about 20 minutes.

After school I have another session of physical therapy, then I'm heading to the pool for some treading water.

Dinner is already since I made plenty stuffed peppers for Monday night's dinner.

Tuesday night I am going through a few more boxes and doing some more paper work - nothing exciting, just the usual at home stuff!!

Have a great Tuesday!!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
My parents are coming over to watch my son because I have a doctors appt. Blah, not fun.

Dh works late and my daughter will be at work so probably a boring, lonely day. :skept:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I got 3 med appts., and agree with Palooka....not fun. :eek:uch: I can never sleep the nite before these things, because I get way too anxious. So instead of doing what I would've done on Tuesday, I'm doing now at 3 am. :skept: I already know I'm insane. I get reminded enough around here, so no need to mention it because I won't be forgetting it anytime soon. :lol3: So I'm sweeping and mopping the front rooms, and have some laundry too. At least it takes my mind off the dr. stuff. :shrug2: I want to do some surfing for a good chicken cutlet recipe also.

Hope you guys have a great Tuesday. I'll probably fall on my face the minute I get back from it all, so I probably won't be back till Wednesday! :lol3:

Theresa :)

btw mm, your day sounds like alot of fun! enjoy all those happy kiddies, ok?

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I am at work on the overnight shift - will most likely get to bed around eight a.m. and sleep until four (if I'm lucky!)

Get up and have dinner with the family, and then head back to work by 6:16 p.m. for another 12 hour overnight shift.

I am fortunate that I can be online and work on school once my little patient, Lauren, gets to sleep (although she's a night owl, and is often awake until midnight or later).

I'm leaving for North Carolina Wednesday evening (via Greyhound) to help DD#2 move back to Indiana (hooray!!), so I'll most likely throw in some laundry at some point so I've got clean clothes for the trip :)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Good Morning! Normal day for me. Working, then when I get home I will make dinner and pack up a bunch of stuff that I sold on Ebay. I need to put away a bunch of laundry as well. That's about it. I need to attempt to head to bed before 10:30.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
:sigh: It'll be busy again today but thankfully not as full as yesterday. I'll be at work later than usual today so I may take a longer lunch and squeeze my excersize in there. This afternoon I'll have more help with some practice/tennis match transportation from DH but we'll have to iron out who's doing what when with it.

And then .... for any of you with HALO video game lovers in your house.... we will pick up the reserved copy of HALO REACH that my son got for his birthday. :skept:

Then I will definately be off to bed early as I am REALLY dragging. :rest:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Well, my planned out day just got changed. DS woke up in the middle of the night throwing up. Hooray. There's nothing quite like being awakened from a dead sleep to go clean up after someone else. It almost makes me sick in the process. Needless to say, it was a long night with me watching him every time he rolled over.

So... I have called in to work saying that I won't be in unless he pops up feeling miraculous, which I doubt! I need to figure out how to get to the school to pick up his homework so that we don't have to battle 10 pages of schoolwork this evening. That is never fun for anyone!

DD1 has her first cross country meet today, and dh is set to arrive home roughly around that time. I have put in a call to ask if he can leave a little earlier so that he can guarantee he will be there in case my son is still sick.

So... While tending my sick son, I will take this time to clean my house! :) Make the most of losing a day's worth of pay, right?

Have a good one!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I have one more room in the house to slap a couple of coats of paint on, including the inside of the closet. After that, I have a set of closet doors in our bedroom to paint up.

It's pretty much an easy day here. All I had plans for was painting and possibly picking up the rest of DS12's medication (he has enough to last a while, but the new stuff that's owed to me is waiting for pick up).

I found out last night that my boots are coming this week! They're currently being delivered via Canadian Ground UPS to Richmond BC and the delivery date is the 20th. I'm hoping that it gets here before then. That'd be an awesome birthday present. :D

DS7 comes home for lunch at noon and we're both having leftover chili. I planned on simple meals this week, considering we have a lot of loose ends to tie up before listing the house. I also have a couple of loads of laundry to do.

I wanted to squeeze in some cookie making and I might just have the time for that. We'll see. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts