Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is officially Tuesday on the East Coast!!

It's back to school so I need to get up early to stop at the market before getting to school by 7AM....makes my life much easier if I am there early!!

After school I have Physical Therapy and then am stopping by the pool to tread some water and cool off.

Dinner is in the refrig and ready to heat up - just need to make some corn bread in the toaster oven and a green salad.....and of course rice for DH.

Tomorrow evening I'm working somemore on decluttering the LR and the boxes that DH brought home from the rental space - it's getting to be a habit and that's not a bad thing. I am sure that one day - some day - I'll turn around and all the derelict extra boxes will be gone!!

What does your Tuesday look like?

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
sounds like you will have a busy day, mm.

The one thing I know I'm doing for sure is making a couple phone calls to get out of Jury Duty! I don't care if it's my civic duty or what! :p

Laundry...

Hopefully the day will be more exciting, will see... :)

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
It's going to be a nice day, so I am hoping to get my errands done early so I can spend some 'porch sitting time' before I have to get busy again.

~shower
~catch up on emails
~work on household binder
~knit a few rows
~get Diva up & ready for school
~breakfast
~drop her off at school by 8:15
~stop at CVS to see if they have the kids meds at 75% off still
~gather Diva's laundry that I know she forgot to put in the basket last night :lol:
~get her laundry in
~putter in the kitchen
~sit on the porch and knit a bit more
~get ready and out of here to be at the school at 2:15
~homework help
~dinner
~my laundry
~get lunch ready for Diva

ETA: I just noticed on my calendar today is bathroom scrubbing and dusting day - suppose to vacuum the sofa too, but we tossed the vacuum out last night :ugh:

·
Registered
867 Posts
I need to balance the checkbook and pay a bill. I really need to make some more HM detergent. Then get started on my to do list from the calendar.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
It's a lovely day here today. I took the day off of work so I can get some stuff listed on ebay and to have some outside work done on the house. I cleaned up the kitchen, did a load of laundry and I will probably vacuum as well. Having some leftovers for dinner and will pack my lunch tonight to be prepared for tomorrow morning.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just relaxing w/my pups and kitties while working from home today. Brought breakfast to work, ate lunch at home, and am probably having leftovers for dinner. Waiting for the love of my life to get home from work :)

Finished the laundry... now I'm just sitting here with no A/C or fan on because it's nice out today!

Decided I'm going to try making homemade applesauce because I have 8 apples that are going to go bad soon. Just need to run out and get cinnamon, but it's only like 89 cents at Ocean State Job Lot, and it's a BIG bottle.

Hope you're all having a great day :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ooooh!!! So, I'm kind of a germaphobe and hate having my hands dirty. I got those Lysol No-Touch hand soap dispensers. I know, I know... kinda of pricey (but I DID get them at WalMart, as I did their refills).

Anyhoo, i refuse to keep buying refills at $4-6/each - I really just wanted it so I didn't have to touch it. So, I Googled (I <3 Google, BTW) how to refill them, and I ended up refilling the one in the bathroom with hand soap I already had :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts