Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning! I think I'll hide out in the house today. The heat index is supposed to be 110! :fuming: The actual temp is going to 96, but combined with our wonderful humidity, it will feel like 110! Yikes :yikes: !!!

Last night was the first night of VBS. Only 4 more to go, lol. :laugh:

Pay bills
laundry
make cheesecake ( I promised DH, lol )
put out trash
make bed
change dd's sheets
get dd's to do chores
clean up kitchen

That should keep me busy. I also need to make dinner early because we have VBS tonight and I have to pick up 2 of DD's friends. We had 16 kids in the teen group last night! And my child was missing! With her and her friends, that makes 19! That is so wonderful!

We had 77 kids total last night. Please pray for our VBS, our teachers/workers and the kids. We would like to have some of the kids saved again this year. Thanks! :angel2:

·
27,948 Posts
Goodmorning! How are the kids healing up Danielle?

I'll be hiding in my house today too. Hazy, hot & humid again.
I've got the laundry washed & now have to hang it out.
bed made
Dh's lunch done. Speaking of Dh I feel bad for him on days like today when he has to lug that heavy sack of mail in the heat & humidity. Long draining day. I do greet him outside with a nice ice cold beer. It's the least I can do for a hard working man.:heartsm:
Dinner is stuff from the freezer bought b1 get 2 free.
Stay cool cats. :cool:

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Good morning.
Hubby already took camper back to storage.
Have a grocery shop and a bulk store shop and a rest shop. I guess I have em all covered.
Think I am going to pan fry boneless chcken and serve it with white gravy over potatoes.
Hope the rain stays away,,, we are so saturated the garden is dying.
Have a nice frugal day!!

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Afternoon all,Going to stay in too,its hot outside!Plugged in the pool filter though just in case Lauren gets an urge to swim.Trying to find some good tightwad recipies today and making a few.

FOR TODAY:
wash and hang 1 load laundry-DONE
dishes-DONE
clean kitchen-DONE
vaccum-DONE
pay bills
make cookies
make beds-DONE
make dinner(tacos)
make scones

Have a great day ladies

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
debbie that dinner sounds yummmmy!

Today I must do:
Handwashables
Dishes
Floors
Put away clean clothes
Wash laundry

Then later tonight I'm going to go on a long walk with my neighbor.

I just realized I'm all out of lunchmeat so I'll have to go to the store, and also fill up with gas. I might as well stop by at a different park for ayla while we are out too. And going to the pool sounds like a good idea.

This morning I did a workout, but I'll do more later. I made lunch for dh and fed ayla, changed her, took my shower and put on some of my makeup and read two books to ayla ...

I feel like going back to bed, I have a horrible crick in my neck from sleeping wrong :(

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Amanda, I'm looking for a good scone recipe if you have one to share! Thanks! :chef:

·
Registered
601 Posts
well i have to work, of course (on a break right now :lol:)
Normally I would be sorting coupons but since those were taken care of for me already :furious: --I have to wait til I get some in the mail to sort.......

SO:
Laundry
Declutter
Relax
Cut bushes/weeds off fence line (something to do for exercise and to get out of the house this evening)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Finally back in the land of the living, feels good to be out of bed!!! I have a dr. appt Thursday to see what is going on.

I have school today. Only one class tho~ Computer class, it could be fun but the professor is a boring lecturer! I have to make myself go!

Gonna come home and cook something with lots of leftovers to sart on the Pantry Challenge.

Dh got up and washed a bunch of clothes, I need to put them away and start cleaning the mess dd left in her room when she went to Michigan. That is gonna be my little paradise!!It will be a great place to get away from everyone and read, I have so many good books to read this quarter for my children's lit class, but I need motivation to get obn the ball and get somethoing done here...
HELP!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
So far all I had to do today was wash last nights dishes, one load of laundry and pick up around house. So now I'm just taking it easy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts