Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I'm not the only one out there whose car interior more closely resembles a trash can interior! It's time for all us messies to get out and clean the inside of the car.

It's starting to get cold here (or at least intermittently cold here) and I don't want to be outside cleaning the car when it's freezing out. So I'm going to go do a little pre-winter clean out today.

Who's with me?!

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
Hubby cleaned my car not that long ago. I have been very diligent about keeping it clean!

I am horrible about this. It grosses hubby out. It's not food and wrappers and stuff like that. It's something I put in my car to take to someone and forgot to ever give them, etc.

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
This is certainly a timely reminder for me! I won't be doing this today because it's raining cats and dogs, but I sure need to get to it sometime this weekend!!

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
I'm in. Our van is chocked w/ newspapers for the recycle and pet fur. Ds wants to go up North to see a friend at Northern next weekend. I have the second seat set out for gas milage but 10# of dust won't help. Can anyone lend me about 90 quarters for the car wash vaccumn??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got a binbag of rubbish out and 2 baskets of my stuff. I've put my TomTom and charger in the glovebox, as well as an airfreshener, deicer, a windscreen scraper and a phone charger. It just needs a hoover but that will get done when my MOT is done.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
How timely! I just finally got fed up with my van yesterday and filled up a trash bag. I'm going to take it in for a car wash later in the week and am going to splurge on the VIP wash with the vacuuming and detailing. My pregnant body could only fit into some of the nooks and crannies!

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
I did this back in Sept. Its such a huge diff for only seconds of your time when you Windex your windows!! I have a bin in the trunk that houses misc needed items and its kind of like a catch all as well. I also topped up the window washer fluid. The only thing I really should do - wash the car but then again...I'm waiting for mother nature b/c I'm too frugal :lol:

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have been saying for weeks I need to clean the car. Today is chilly but it may be the perfect day to do it since with all I have to clean I may break a sweat! LOL. Its more receipts, straw wrappers (kids have a habit of putting them in the door compartment) and odd articles of clothing (Ash changes shoes etc in the car daily). Then it needs a major vacuum. I swear our last beach day came back home with us.
WOOOPS!

Thanks for this thread. Motivation!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.