Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whew what a busy weekend to start off June.Computer went donw so haven't been on all weekend,so I'll start this months timeouts.

today I took the time out to read and workout.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I took time for myself after DD was down for the night asleep!!

I took time for myself after DD was down for the night asleep!!
Dh was almost asleep as well !!
I took a long hot shower by myself which gave me time to myself to stop and think !! :)

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Today I am goin to take the time out to have a nice warm bath at the end of the day.Hopefully it will happen

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Today I just wanted to get all my daily task done and maybe take a long hot shower ..

Today I just wanted to get all my daily task done and maybe take a long hot shower bymyself !! Hopefully DD will not be cranky either!! :)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I've had a timeout all week with my dd at her grandma's..although i' m sick too so it's not exactly a party..but it's been nice not waking up to a crying baby, and feeling like a chicken with her head cut off..but I miss my baby! She waves with two hands now at the same time!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Today I plan on taking time out to just sit and relax with my family and then I plan.

Today I plan on taking time out to just sit and relax with my family and then I plan on trying to work in my yard and come up with something creative to give to my DH for Father's Day from my DD and I!! :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I took a 1/2 hour nap this afternoon...

It gave me back some energy to continue the day.
:yippee:

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Today I will workout for a full hour with no interuptions.And I will take the time out to go outside just to play.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Today I will take time just to relax !!

Today I will take time just to relax !!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Tommrow I am taking time out to take my puppy for a walk at the lake....he loves the water and the ducks...lol....it will be nice to just get out and enjoy the day!!!!

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Today we are putting the kids to bed early so we can watch a movie.And actualy have time alone

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Today I have gotten to take a relaxing shower!!

Today I have gotten to take a relaxing shower!!
Tonight spending time with my DH and DD!! :)

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Today I am taking the time out to actualy go to the park and walk for a good mile,also going to make time to workout,this is becoming an everyother day thing now instead of everyday.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Today I am going to take the time to just relax!! :)

Today I am going to take the time to just relax!! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts