Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you go shopping for clothes, especially for pants, have a big meal before you go. If they are not flattering or comfortable after you've eaten then you're not going to wear them very much.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Another tip ... take a picture of yourself in the dressing room with your cellphone or other instant-digital camera. You will know instantly if what you're seeing in the mirror is really what you want to be presenting to the world.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Another tip: shop for shoes late in the afternoon, when your feet have "spread" to their real size!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
We always ask my nieces " do you love it? or just like it?" They even know now if they say they just like it is a no-go.

I no longer buy clothes that .....will look good if I lose a few lbs......fit great but aren't the colors I prefer.......are just a tad to long, to short etc. If they aren't just right I will not wear them and I have a closet full of clothes to prove it. I wear the same things over and over.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
If you like the style but not the fabric DONT BUY IT..if you like the fabric but not the style DONT BUY IT...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts