Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish you all could feel the joy and happiness that I feel regardless of all of the :poop: and ickiness that goes on all around us!! I love Christmas - I love what it represents - I am not even Christian but the reason for the season and the message it sends - The Harmony that is inherent in the meaning of Christmas mean everything to me - I refuse to let people bring me down (well for very long) with their crap - they can't steel what is in my heart and I let it pour out all around me cuz thats what Christmas is - love and respect for fellow man, for all that we have, for love, for each other, for children, for unseen blessings, for surprises, for Beauty, for plentifulness where it seemed there was none. I am filled with love at Christmas and I make it my mission to thank as many people as I can for sharing in the celebration and I try to positively affect as many as I can with a love for others and a respect and appreciation for EVERYTHING around us and in our lives. This isn't easy - Bruce hates the whole idea of Christmas gifts and celebration - he just hates anything where he has to put others before him - I finally got him to admit that  :bang: . I do not understand that kind of selfishness but I will overlook it and try with all my heart to get him to enjoy what all there is to enjoy. I hope you all can do that this season - and just maybe for this new year!!

I love you all - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts