Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Thank you for the article I use to love playing with My Little Ponies more than I....

Thank you for the article I use to love playing with My Little Ponies more than I did Barbie Dolls!! :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your welcome, Carla! I loved Barbies! There were no ponies like that when I was a girl...

Tell me. Have you saved a ponie you used to play with? I wish my mom had kept my only 2 Barbies...she gave them away to my little cousins when I was a teen ager without telling me!

·
Registered
567 Posts
I loved My Little Ponies and Strawberry Shortcake dolls!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
No unfortunatly I never actually owned a my little ponie I did however own a Homemade

No unfortunatly I never actually owned a my little ponie I did however own a Homemade Strawberry Shortcake Doll and to this Day My Homemade Strawberry Shortcake Doll which I still own and is in really great codition and My Little Ponies are still my favorite toys besides Rainbow Bright and Something about A Doll that lived in a huge Tea Pot or Tea Kettle and Smelled Like Roses?? Does any one know what I am talking about!!
I am only 22 years old so I grew up in the 80's!!
I owned a cheaper brand of My Little Ponies but never an actually my little Ponie!! :(

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
OMg I had the whole set of strawberry shortcake dolls.And the house too.My mom sold them in a yard sale about 7 yrs ago.I played with my little ponies a lot too.My sister loved rainbow bright

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
I had Rainbow bright, Strawberry shortcake, care bears, Sheera, My little pony. I had the my little pony castle. I have a collection of care bears right now though none of them were mine. I have two that were my husband's though. Thanks for the memories!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts