Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a coupon for free box of toaster strudel pastries up to $4.40 value that expires on 03/31/2011. I don't really care for these.

Does anyone want this? PM me your mailing address.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I would love to have it! My DD's eat them like crazy. I will pm you. = )

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I have a coupon for free box of toaster strudel pastries up to $4.40 value that expires on 03/31/2011. I don't really care for these.

Does anyone want this? PM me your mailing address.

Very Cool of you! I don't use them either but I am sure someone will enjoy your generosity.

Reactions: Josephhgoins

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be honest, it wasn't so much generosity as self preservation. The small boxes that my local grocery stores carry are only $2, so I kept thinking that I should run by walmart and pick up a big box. I know myself and I know that if I go to walmart I will buy other things, things that I do not need and shouldn't waste money on.

I couldn't bring myself to use it on a small box or throw it away.

So giving it to someone was just a great option for me. The coupon will go to it's best use and I don't go to Wal-mart.

The fact that I don't really care for them only came to mind when I realized that I didn't HAVE to use it.

·
27,948 Posts
So close and yet so far my strudels, lol. That's what I get for looking away from fv for a bit.:D

Very nice of you josephhgoins.:thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts