Frugal Village Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since my crappy run of events from last night occured, nothing got done except for dinner after work so I will aim to do those things again: laundry, swimming and purging

Also, looking over my shoulder :cry:

What are y'all doing today?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hope you get your *stuff* done tonight!

Last night I got home from work and had about 90 minutes until I needed to leave for my Walking class. I usually veg all evening but I was determined to get a few things done. I washed the kitchen floor, emptied the dishwasher, put dirty dishes in, and cleaned both bathroom sinks and toilets....had dinner and left. I was exhausted when I got home and went to bed at 9:00.

Tonight Scott will not get home until super late (after I'm in bed) and I want to wrap his birthday present, do at least 1 load of laundry, type up some Love messages and hide them in balloons for his birthday, and get a few other surprises ready.....Hope I get all that done. I work from 8-5 tonight.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I need to run to yds's school. Then its back home to finish the daily chores.
Also trying to figure out where we are going to get money to get the snowblower fixed

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
The only thing to do today is polish off the last of the laundry. I'm almost caught up from dd's extra laundry from the weekend.

I may or may not go w/ dh on his errand running today. He had the day off, he usually spends half of it running around doing things he didn't have time for during the week. Either way, we have to wait for the freezing rain to stop before we can go anywhere. It's slick out there!

If I go with him, I'll be stopping at the commissary for a couple of things. Then after we pick the kids up from school we are taking them to the mall so they can spend the last of their Christmas money. I'm kind of craving some Auntie Anne's pretzel sticks :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Just got all the kids off to school except for the younger 2 who don't go to school. Housework this morning, and the foster kids have a dr's appt this afternoon @ 1pm. dinner, then taking the kids swimming @ the ymca tonight.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
We are painting the first floor today.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Still on strike so another day of not doing anything as far as cleaning, cooking, etc....

One of my friends is coming over at some point today with her baby (7 month old) for a visit.

My week is so messed up, I keep thinkng it is Wednesday. Boy, it's going to be a long week for me.

·
4,028 Posts
I have 2 homes to clean today then it is home to make dinner and more decluttering! I'm gonna need some more boxes! My goal is to clear off my baker's stand so I have a place to serve a buffet. The difficulty is finding room for the toaster oven and the set of pots and pans that are not used often.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Going to do a bit of cleaning the family room today. It's the room that collects the most dog hair. :bang::va:

THEN, I'm going to stop and get a few things for my Dad, and go to his apt. and clean all of IT.

I'll be ready for an easy-to-make dinner. Think I'll do Turkey burritos.

·
Registered
908 Posts
I'm not working today and it's beautiful outside, well it's in the 40's

Suppose to be a blizzard tomorrow so i'm washing our sheets and blankets and getting the house spotless

I stopped at the store after dropping my daughter off at school. I had $4 and needed milk and something else for my oldest to drink. I ran into my mom in the store and she bought me some groceries, i'm so happy and thankful.

I only had enough gas to take my daughter to and from school 4 days this week so I was really hoping to get a snow day this week but I put that $4 in gas so i'm all set until I get paid.

I'm very happy today.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Finishing off laundry
vacum
general pick up
then sitting on my butt,still getting over a cold and this morning I woke up and throat is killing me again:fence:

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm working until 2pm- then home to meet my DH. Go with him to get a haircut and a jacket. Then home to cook dinner.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Fullday with daycare until 5pm. Then dinner and daughters gymnastics. Home to watch biggest loser. Thats about it. house still clean, everything caught up so none of that today!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
So far I've

Gotten hubby off to work
hayed/grained/fed all the various critters
played around online

Need to:

do dishes
vacuum
run to town
night chores

kj

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
It's nice and sunny, in the 50's. Supposed to be freezing tonight.What the heck?So far I have :
*Made up the bed, straightened bedroom
*Pet Chores
*Cleaned front and back staircases.
*Cleaned entry vestibule and entry foyer
*Swept front and back porches, swept terrace.

I'm waiting for my sister to meet me and we are going to go swimming. On the way home we will stop for gas and any extras in case of severe weather. Supper, cleanup, and then will relax. Have a nice day!

·
Registered
623 Posts
1. Go home @ 5 pm and feed cats :paw:
2. Sort cook books
3. Put a load of colors in the washer
4. Go to 1/2 price books to sell cookbooks.
5. Go to meijer and buy a shower curtain rod with $$ from selling books :applause:
6. Put up said shower curtain rod and decorate the bathroom in the basement (we are having 6 people in to stay so we'll be using the bathroom/bedroom in the basement, too).
7. Make something for dinner :hungry:
8. Take whites outta dryer and put colors in
9. Crash in bed and read 'Spiritual Midwifery' until I fall asleep.

Busy night for me!

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
It's My Birthday

I brought DD to school
Got a haircut - gift from me
Got my eyebrows waxed - gift from the Old Man

Right now I am at the ex's house, playing nursemaid.

Later I need to get DD from school
Go home take a bubble bath and get in my jammies
Old Man and DD are making me blueberry pancakes for dinner

I'll update my blog before I go to bed.

Pretty easy day for me... except dealing with the ex... if you think a sick hubby can be whiny, try an ex-hubby who has a cast from shoulder to fingertips :lol:

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Working til 4ish
Pick up Paige
Do Laundry
Eat
Watch American Idol
Watch One Tree Hill (something about the North carolinian in me makes me watch this....lol)
Play/watch cartoons with Paige.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.