Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is how brussell sprouts grow. I didn't know this because I don't like them, but I had always assumed they grew like mini cabbages. They kinda do, but as you can see....not really.

:D

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Today's deep thought was going to be wondering wth Queen Elizabeth carried in her purse that she's always shown holding.

:confused:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
keys? lipstick? amex card? mace? cell phone? club cards? coupons?

:D

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
brussell sprouts? :toothy:

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
A lace hankie? compact? Brandy? (for medicinal purposes only of course) Peppermints, she must get so stressed she needs them...

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I love brussel sprouts, when I was preg. with my last, I eat them almost everyday, couldn't get enough of them. dh would have a bowl of ice cream, I would have a bowl of brussel sprouts. Yummy !
I think Liz Windsor no doubt carries a pack of playing cards with the faces of her family one them. (Just for something to do during those boring moments.) and her crown and septor, she always has those cute little Jackie Kennedy hats on, you never know when a Queen may need them. Knowing what a smart woman she is, I'm sure she has a roll of duct tape in there (You never know when HRM might need that) :queen2:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
EWEWEWEWEWEWEWE...the brussell sprouts remind me of the PODS from INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS!!!!!

As for Ms. E.....hmmmmm....Chanel #5...annnnnd...ummmmm...a small flask of J.D.

ROFLMAO

·
27,948 Posts
Maybe she's packing a voodoo doll of Carmilla Parker Bowles.

PS I love sprouts.:)

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
:laugh:

I can't wait to see Bev's answer! :D

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I love Brussel Sprouts!!

maybe she carries a GameBoy to keep her from getting bored?? An extra pair of gloves? :D And an MP3 player with the latest hip-hop downloaded onto it. So she can "bust a move" to the latest Eminem.... i am gonna stop right there. LOL:toothy:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
spare pair of clean undies? :D bobby pins?

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Perhaps she may even have her favorite pair of hand made maxi-pad slippers for those times when her "heels are killing her"!

ROFLMAO

1 - 20 of 21 Posts