Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) A pink robe for Little Miss $2.69
It is Green dog brand pink with an cute embroidery picture of a monkey bundled up playing in the snow it plush soft micro fiber.

Little Miss outgrew her robe, like overnight. So she needed a new one ASAP as it is still cold ( more snow anyone?) We looked at all the stores but they were sold out. She asked me to keep and eye out for one and if it was soft like mommy's that was a bonus.

all the above plus girly pink she will be delighted

2) Denim capri's for me $3.59 St John's bay turn cuff jean capri's with the pretty ribbon on the seams of the turn. They were so comfortable and looked so slimming and wonderful on that I just couldn't risk them being there on their tag color day so I bought them today

3) Linen/cotton blend sand color capris $1.79
Dressy and casual at the same time. I needed a pair of capris this color for spring and they were 1/2 off today It was their tag color day. Yes! Now my comfort level of at least three has been reached for my spring and summer capri collection.

Add to it the not second hand short sleeve night gown I bought on 75% off Valentine's clearance at a "regular" store for $2.50 and I'm chipping away at my spring and summer wardrobe needs. That feels so good and the most I have spent is $3.59. Yeah!!

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Little Miss will be over the moon and you're adding to your wardrobe, hooray!
Little Miss was over the moon when I surprised her with the freshly washed and dried robe. She is wearing it right now snuggling on the couch.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Awesome deals! I LOVE capris and need some new(er) ones too this year. I hope I can find some deals like that! :)

Reactions: imagine
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.