Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's been wanting to go to school sooooo bad I made a deal with him that if he started using his potty- I'd send him to school. He kept his end of the bargain, so I signed him up at a preschool a few weeks ago.

So today is his first day. I thought once he realized I wouldn't be staying there with him, he'd have a fit- but he actually wanted me to leave. I gave him a hug and told him I loved him. He said "I love you too- BYE!!" Kinda like don't let the door hit you on the way out, LMAO. He just trooped in, started playing with some toys like he's done this every day of his life. He just made hiself at home. So I'm excited for him.

He'll be going Tues- Fri 7:30-12:30. So that will give me a much needed break and peace and quiet. $50. a week well spent:D

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I bet he had a great day!!
It is kinda sad when they start school BUT I know you and him will LOVE preschool!!

Eileen

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I am sure he will enjoy Preschool and I am sure you will enjoy your much needed and derserved break.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Aww! So glad he likes it! I know its a little sad when they don't "need" you as much, but he will really love it. :) My dd starts Moms Day out in Sept. (Tues and Thurs) so I am looking forward to it :)

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
I'm so glad he likes it...there going off to school is harder on the Mom's than the kids...fool that I am I cried when all mine started school.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Sounds like he was ready to go. I bet he had a great day. And you are right, you get a much deserved and needed break for a few hours. It is a win, win situation!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Oh, I bet he had FUN........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts