Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took today off from work. I know I'll probably be in trouble come monday but I simply decided that I don't care. I could hardly stand up this morning without feeling like I was getting dizzy.
Laying down was fine so long as I didn't move my head. Sitting up was definately out of the question.

When I stood up this morning I felt like I had a headrush.. Then just intense pain..I was crying by the time I called into work to tell them I wasn't coming in.

The reason I'll be in trouble is that it's the AR month end and the new girl still doesn't have her head on straight. And tomorrow they are doing an inventory in parts so absolutely everything needs to be posted by the end of today and my boss was telling me I'd have to stay and bail out the new girl again.

I have had to catch her up every week since she started. I think enough is enough.

Anyway..it's almost time for my chiropractic appoinment so I better get ready...

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I hope you get feeling better soon...let us know how you are!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Praying for you to feel better!:angel: Also that your boss will understand that you are ill and can't work. Maybe they need to get rid of the "new girl" and hire someone that can do the job so you don't have to keep bailing her out.;)

·
27,948 Posts
Hope you are feeling better soon Paedrae.
It is indeed time for that girl to stand on her own two feet or fall flat on her face. You are being taken advantage of and that stinks.I know it doesn't help much but i'm sending you a :hugz:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Hope you're feeling better soon. You'd be useless at work feeling like you do. You have to take care of you first.

take care

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I feel alot better..although she used this thing called an activator..it basically elimantes the need to use force to manipulate the bones... but boy does it leave you sore afterward.

Also got some 800 mg IB to help with some of the tension and headaches being caused by this..

Feeling alot better..it's nice to be able to stand up and not fall over

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Remember you have got to take care of yourself. Hope you are feeling better.

Keeping you in my thoughts.:angel:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts