Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i suffered so much yesterday and all last night. I knew the cavity should of gotten fixed along time ago but everybody else and bills seem to come first.
Well i got it done at 10:00 a.m. and the freezing is gone and i have 2 tyelnol in me. wahooooooooooo no pain. he told me just the tooth was infected and the nerves were showing .
I will never wait this long again and keep better care of the teeth .

·
Registered
306 Posts
Ohhhh sounds real painful!!!! I hope that it starts feeling better soon.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I am glad there is no pain, I hope it won't hurt for you anymore. I am in the process of attending to a few teeth that I know have needed work, but have been too much of a baby to have fixed.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I am glad your not feeling any pain and also glad you got that tooth taken care of. I totally understand and know where your coming from when the needs of others come before your own, been there done that :)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Ouch! :tache: I am glad you were able to get it taking care of.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Been there, done that! I wish you well

:rest:

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everyone. last nite was such a great sleep. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I should of taken 2 more pills though coming on morn. a little sore , not too bad , not too much swelling.
maybe tonite ill get to eat something not just liquids lol

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Hope you're feeling back to normal in no time! Will the dentist need to put something in that space, like a bridge or something, or is it in the back where not very noticeable?

I have two teeth in the upper back that bother me from time to time and that is with root canals and crowns already done! It never ends, feel like pulling them out!!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I had that done last month and will most likely have another taken out soon. Good luck! I feel for you.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Glad you're not feeling much pain. I hope you heal real quick. Wishing you a pain-free recovery.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I am so glad that you are feeling better. :hugz:

·
Registered
102 Posts
glad you're doing okay.

I had a wisdom tooth pulled last year before we went on a long vacation. I'm glad I did or I would have been miserable. Going to the dentist is not something I look forward to but I have to psyche myself I have to....LOL

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no its my wisdom on the topleft hand side, so need of a crown thank God.
The xray he took of that side showed no holes or fillings to be done. so whew.!!!!
Today Im going to eat some hamburger soup with caution. I bet if i stayed on liquid diet i could lose 10 lbs this week lol lol just kidding.
thanks everyone .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts