Very funny :)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
i couldn't stop laughing about the disembodied hands pillow

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I thought the list was hillarious! I especially liked the toothy grin pacifier. The hands and the hanging crib freaked me out a little!

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
The sad thing is my husband found the baby toupee website all on his own months ago and has seriously been contemplating buying Wesley the Trump.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Those hands are definitely creepy. I want my children to learn how to sleep with a hand on their rump, lol.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Those are funny, can't wait to show this to Joe.

Joe alway's joked and said he was going to buy Paige a helmet. Either that or I needed to bring some bubble wrap home from work and he was going to wrap that around her head...lol

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
That was hysterical! I was in tears at the description of a deafened child hurtling down the stairs on the back of the vacuum cleaner!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Okay, that is so so so so so hilarious. Hubby is reading it right now too and laughing. Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
This guy is too funny! I would be terrified of those hands myself. I thought the crib thing was neat, but I can understand the nagging fears of being probed by aliens. :)

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
OMG those hand are awful LOL.
i laughed so hard!!

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
That Tummy Tub thing creeps me out. The look on the baby's face tells the story:

"Once upon a time, a little baby somehow found himself pickled in a bucket and awaiting the wicked witch in the gingerbread house to make him into a soup. Oh poor, sad little baby. The end."

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I liked the hands............but then I' past child bear years..........lol
Fern

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
ohhhh - that was funny!!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
So funny! Except I think I'm going to leash my toddler. I saw a mom walking with a baby in her arms and her toddler on a leash. Toddler started to walk along the edge of the sidewalk, bus starting coming along. Mom pulled toddler back to the middle of the road w/ the leash.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts