Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I didnt see one created for today. (feb 15)

Just thought Id laze around the house again while going stir crazy :D I seem to be good at this, had all of Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to practice. A gf is off from work today and tomorrow and am debating on having her over.

Today I need to:

* fold the towels and laundry that I washed yesterday
* pay some bills online
* type up a few recipies
* clean and soak foot
* take a bath of some sort today

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I'm pretty much done for the day. I didn't do a whole lot.....

*laundry
*wrote out a bunch of bills to be mailed tomorrow
*went grocery shopping for the shelter

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I didnt do much either myself today, kids are home for a snow day but I did manage to get a few things done.

* Wash/dry 2 loads of laundry
* Straighten up around the house
* Help DH pack for his trip (2/16-2/19)
* Cooked lunch and dinner already
* Let doggies out (many times, :))
* Checked bank account to make sure bills are paid in full for sure
* Watched a movie with DH and DD

Probably not gonna do much else today besides watch some tv or watch a movie, kids are off tomorrow and Monday from school, so more time to spend with them :)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Not my most productive day either. A friend called and we have been out looking at paint samples for her bedroom.Home just in time for supper and to pick up just a little.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
hmmm.... didn't do as much as I should have - but oh well - :D

~ laundry (does it ever end???)
~ went to the post office (re-sending my taxes - signed this time!!)
~ dropped off a box of clothes, etc at the local church thrift store
~ took Cherry to the vet for her vaccs
~ signed Cherry up for basic doggie ob classes - starts 2/26
~ signed big J up for a comic book drawing class - starts in April
~ looking at the stack of stuff I need to list on ebay but haven't done yet :D

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Well today I went to work in the freezing cold. that was such much fun. Now that I am home I am going to do

1. Laundry
2. Work with DH on getting his business flyers happening
3. Enter some mystery shops
4. Water plants
5. Craft

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Today I:
Dug out my car from under ~2ft of snow.
Dug out the balcony from under ~2ft of snow.
Hung up my wet coat, mittens, hat, and scarf to dry.
Cleaned my make up brushes.
Filed paperwork (still more to do).
Made lunch and dinner.
Talked to my mom on the phone.
Drinking coffee and relaxing for now :)

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Brrr! It was a cold & busy day!
I had class first thing this morning. nothing like an economics exam at 9am to wake you up :rolleyes: I got an A :thumb:

Got some laundry done, dishwasher run, and finished my computer lab. After picking up the kids from school, I headed out to my evening class. After my evening class we went to McDs for dinner (PTO fundraiser). Now we are home, baths are done, snacks are done...we're just chillin' waiting for bedtime for the monkeys and relaxation time for mom & dad :cool:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Shew I am one tired mama!! What a long day...

~ Sorted through drawers and closets for all three kiddos...decluttered, yard saled some, and made an inventory with a needs list
~ Went through boxes and bags of clothes in garage for kiddos
~ Did some school with dd
~ Washed 2 loads of laundry
~ Ran to the grocery store
~ Decluttered craft closet (getting ready for move)
~ Picked DS up from karate
~ went to the new house for a few and mudded in a crack in the ceiling and helped dh with the bathroom
~ made lunch and dinner

Still left...
~ clean up kitchen
~ bathe kiddos and put them to bed
~ crochet a hat and watch survivor and ER

G

·
Another lazy day here. I did manage to make dinner and spend an hour chatting on the phone. I also straightened up the kitchen some, turns out to be a good thing because our apartment complex was doing preventative pest control today and they needed to get behind our fridge.

Left on the list - a nice hot bath and quality reading time!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Min started out FUNNY!!! For one thing, my usual 4-5 hours of sleep has dropped to about 1-2, which I really cant function on. So last night I took something to go to sleep and it worked very effectively! I woke up from a stressful dream with my heart racing and almost sobbing, glanced at the clock and saw 7:26 (I have to be at work at 8:00) and freaked! Jumped in and out of the shower in 5 minutes, got dressed, but put on my bra and then started to put on one again (like I needed 2? Hardly!) Then I took my meds and fed the cats and went out to get the snow (rare here) off my car. That went smoothly, but then I found that I'd locked my keys in the house. Tried calling a friend who has a key to my house but couldn't get through. Called my office and told them where a spare key to my house is, and they said my boss (my NEW boss) would be right over with it, where did I live. I managed to give them an address, unfortunately it was not mine, and directions. Had he followed directions it would not have been a problem, but he thought he knew a better way to get 2 blocks south of me, and ended up knocking on a wrong door and waking up some half-dressed guy who apparently was pretty creepy. He also didn't know me, which did relieve my boss. Then he headed back to work, and my house was on his route and he recognized me standing at the driveway entry. SO, he laughed at me and gave me my house key and left. Then I got to work and found out my pants were not zipped. I don't think that could be seen with my jacket on, but boy was I beginning to wonder whether I was safe out in public today. The rest of the day was very uneventful - thank God!!!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Oh Edna, Wow what a day. Sorry but I'm cracking up, because I know how those days go...on and on and on. I sure hope tomorrow starts off on a good note and everything runs hum drum and same old for you.
Sending you pieceful sleep vibes :vibes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts