Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning!

Lots to do today. DH built DD1 a new bed yesterday and now the room is a gigantic mess. I need to clean so we can move DD2's bed where it belongs. But I can't do it until DD3 takes a nap :sigh:

I got quite far on the church cookbook yesterday after typing for 4 hours. I hope to work on it some more today.

Pack up ebay and fv auction stuff
clean DD's room, take down top bunk bed
laundry
work on cookbook
need to list some auctions
dishes
bathroom tidy

Cold and gloomy again
:(

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
:laugh: Danielle... we were posting this thread at the same time. I deleted mine and will move here!!

Morning everyone! The sun is shining and its supposed to get up near 50° today!! MELT snow MELT! Come on SPRING!

Tyler and I have doctor appointments at 10:45 this morning. Not sure what else the day has in store for us. Maybe just staying home and enjoying the day. Grilling some food... Mmmm!

I need to vacuum and do up a few dishes. I would love to get my laundry posts up, but Dave forgot the post hole digger when he came back from his parents house. So that will get done another day.

Hope you all have a good day!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Well dh is building pcs today and haveing a hard time, apparently we got a bad motherboard!
GRRRRRR
Anyway I have nothing planned but maybe some yard working. We are hoping to borrow a lawn mower this week to tame the jungle! In the mean time I will be cleaning and setting up my flower beds.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Todays list of things to do:
Laundry..only 1 load:D
Put all the laundry away
Straighten out closet so I can put clothes away:(
Order wallpaper for kitchen
vaccum rugs
Put dishes away
Load dishwasher
Go to post office for mail
Work from 2-10:30

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Good morning!! Its a rainy gloomy day here.
I have 3 shops and I dont feel like leaving the house. I need a push.
Griiling kielbasa on the Goerge Forman for dinner along with baby red potaotes and corn on the cob.
Got 3 loads of wash to do, the never ending story LOL
Have a nice day!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
WELL IT IS WET WET WET HERE AGAIN (supposed to rain til Thursday, I think) And RAIN it has ------you would almost think someone had been rain :dancing: :lol: to get rid of the pollen (because last week the pollen was unbearable)

Anyway have to work 8-5 as usual, and then:

Laundry
Sweep, mop kitchen
Dust living room

have a great day!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Good Morning everyone.
Since my back is feeling much better today I have so much to do.
vacuum
clean the kitchen
swish & swipe all 3 baths
pick up livingroom
fold and put away laundry
so much to be done. DS's birthday is tomorrow so I have to bake him a frosted brownie cake, and try to figure out what he wants for supper.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
It SUNNY!!!!!:sun: :hurray: :bigglass:

Today we are trying to get caught up on laundry and hanging it on the line to dry. We have a warm wind (expect a high of 68 degrees today, wow) and things are drying really quickly. DH will be thrilled to come home to empty laundry hampers and a clean laundry room floor!

As for the rest of the day, we are doing school, working in the garden and flower beds, going to play basketball at the park and then coming home for a dinner of baked chicken, steamed caulifower and broccoli, mashed potatoes and some kind of fruit. I'm thinking about making some sun tea also!!!:toothy:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Cold here today........
Just have plans to clean today..........
I am sending warm thoughts to melt the snow Sherry !!!!!!:sun: :sun: :sun:

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
cold and icy here today. i have laundry going, washed dishes from yesterday, cleaned up the kitchen, had dd pick up the living room, made rice krispie treats.

i still need to take my shower, and dust the livingroom, and do some more laundry.
i also have the dreaded match the socks chore to do too.:eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts