Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning ladies!It is truely totaly tightwad tuesday here.Just found out dh is getting a pay cut of $5 per hour.(he went from salary back to hourly after telling his boss he wanted to work back out on the floor and not be foreman-he was doing both at the same time)But on the good end of it all if he keeps working the hours he was working on salary then he'll actually bring more,i'm just preparing for if he doesn't.If you figure up the hours he was working being paid salary then he was making a lot less per hour.So anything over what he was making salary goes into savings.
I JUST LOVE A CHALLENGE

For today:
Bake 4 loaves bread
Bake 3 doz choclate chip cookies
clean and organize basement
Inventory Cannon's Fall wardrobe(did laurens yesterday)
Organize coupons
make shopping lists
make 2 gallons tea
wash hang 1 load laundry
dishes
vaccum
make beds
drain pool
make dinner-spaghetti with hm garlic bread

·
27,948 Posts
Goodmorning Ladies.:) Nice sunny cool start to the day . It was in the low 50's this morn.:D

Wow you are going to be a busy lady today Amanda. Good luck to you & your Dh with your challenge. You've got the right 'tude to handle it just fine.;)

Ds is really itching to drive whenever possible so were off to town to do a little grocery shopping.

Dinner will be from the garden and the freezer.
Pork? Chard and something with romaine. Veggie vitamin city tonight.:clover:

Hope you all have a good day.:hugz:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Good morning! :sun:

Expecting some rain to come rolling in any time soon.

Today:

CLEAN THE CAMPER!!! This is a real thorn in my side now. We leave on Aug. 10!
Clean up the house
laundry
lunch shop
ice cream carryout shop

Have a wonderful day!

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
I love your attitude Amanda, good for you!!!!:smball:

Make beds
2 loads of laundry
Pack clothes for us all
Call hospital to confirm time for DS's surgery tomorrow
Take DS#2 and DD to my Mom and Dad's (2 hour drive)
Barn chores
Water garden and flowers

HAve a great day all!!

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Good afternoon ladies! I have gotten alot done today since I am getting over my jet lag finally. I have to go shopping tonight for dh's birthday tomorrow. I have no clue what to get him!

Started organizing baby's room
Cleaned out the closets in baby's room
cooked lunch
made some phone calls

That is about it for me. I son't have much else planned! Have a great day! :D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Goodmorning everyone.

Nothing extra going on here...actually I feel a little down today. I saw a movie last evening-*Pay It Forward* We rented it. I cried so much and now I'm so much thinking about life...

Lucie

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Good morning!

Amanda you have a great attitude. You will be fine as I know we will too. DH had to take a $3 pay cut yesterday. I am going to look at the positives to this.

To do today:
make beds
wash dishes
Fold and put away laundry
scrub floors
clean boy's bathroom
pack boy's bags
mail package for July swap
mail cards

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Good morning
Got a nice lunch shop
Then a merchandising job at Sears real easy :)
Then a cookie shop at the mall
Have to got get free meat, fruit and veggies at the store for meatloaf, mashed potaotes and corn on the cob for dinner.
Have a wonderful day!!!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Wow, I'm getting anxious reading how productive everyone is planning to be today! I went to a brunch at someone's today, a nice, unexpected surprise. Ds has swimming lessons at the beach and dd has her class in the evening. I REALLY need to clean house, exercise,pay bills, and make some appointments. Will I accomplish anything? Maybe I should start with planning supper......argh! Here goes...sloppy joes, chips, and fruit. :D

·
Registered
567 Posts
Good morning!

Today I need to ship out a bunch of ebay auctions--which means I'm making money! :)

I also need to defrost something for dinner, balance the checkbook, pay bills and wash some rugs.

Tonight DH and I are going to an infant CPR class! That should be fun.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Good evening ladies! Today I had to work as usual, but I got to come home to a quiet house as DH is out fishing with some buddies, so it's just me and the puppy relaxing. Not too busy of an evening for me...doing a few loads of laundry, taking care of some emails, and maybe catching up on some coupon clipping. And, of course, browsing the internet for awhile. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts