Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how the stress test went with your hubby Tuesday. Hope everything is alright, huugggssss

·
Registered
820 Posts
Hope he his feeling good, I go for mine in 2 weeks, they said it lasts for about 3 hours. What do they do?

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Hope he his feeling good, I go for mine in 2 weeks, they said it lasts for about 3 hours. What do they do?
Hmmm... my DH just had one done a couple of weeks ago and he was done within an hour and a half.

·
Registered
306 Posts
DH's stress test was on Thursday and they sent us down to ER after about 30 min's because it was positive. We had an appointment with the cardiologist on Tuesday (yesterday) and once again were told nothing except he was about 30 years to young to be there. (he is just 31 stress test was on his B-Day) The Dr. didn't even have the print out results in front of him so said he didn't want to tell us anything until he saw them. GRRRRRRRR. You think he would have had them? So they are sending him for more blood work to check his cholesterol, and then we have to go back in two weeks. I swear we both look like we have aged years in a week considering this all started on the 12th with the first trip to the ER . We spent more time waiting then talking to the Dr. The Dr. said yes it was positive and his BP is high but nobody is telling us anything. I swear when we left there I wanted to cry.
He is still tired and very stressed. Why don't they just tell us what is going on. I could handle it if I knew, it is the not knowing that is driving us both up the wall.

pqb57 Hope he his feeling good, I go for mine in 2 weeks, they said it lasts for about 3 hours. What do they do?
They had him run on a treadmill hooked up to all kinds of monitors to see how his BP and heart reacted. I am not sure normally how long they take because he only made it running about 10 min's before he stopped. And then because it was positive they sent us down to the ER. That was Thursday and we spent a fair amount of time at the hospital.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Thank you everyone for your concern and support it means the world to me.
I am so glad that I have all you ladies.:hugz:

·
Registered
820 Posts
Tracy, I know what you mean about the way they treat you in the hospital. When I went into the hospital in August they told my DW to call the family because I only had a few hours left. The whole family came in and waited for hours. They asked the doctor how I was doing, he didn't know but I had a day at the most. Then ther were a couple more changes in how long I had left. I woke up 13 days later and my family looked like they had gone thru Hell.When they told me everything that they went thru, I got so mad that I thought that I was going to have another heart attack.

·
Registered
306 Posts
DH went to get his blood work checked this morning. He is so hungry and grumpy because he was not allowed to eat for 14 hrs. He is still tired a lot but says he is feeling much much better. I hope that when we go back to the Dr.s on the 5th that they have something more to say besides he is 30 years to young to be there.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
glad hes feeling better Tracy. keep us updated. huggsss and good thoughts going your way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts