1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trader Joe's May Be Coming To Houston - Family News Story - KPRC Houston

Trader Joe's May Be Coming To Houston

POSTED: Tuesday, May 3, 2011

HOUSTON -- A popular grocery store chain could be making its way to Texas and Houston.

California-based Trader Joe's said it is looking to open multiple locations in and around the Houston and Dallas/Fort Worth areas.

The first store in the Lone Star State is expected to open in Dallas. No timeline was given.

A Trader Joe's spokeswoman said, "Dallas, and frankly the entire state of Texas, is a place we’ve wanted to be for a long time. We are a company that grows in a very controlled and thoughtful way in order to maintain the Trader Joe's customer experience. We're excited about bringing Trader Joe's to the wonderful cities, towns and neighborhoods in and around Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston and beyond. We are actively looking for sites, and we’re anxious to identify some great locations and begin hiring crew members."

·
Registered
94 Posts
I just saw that and sent them an email. I'd really like to see a Trader Joe's in my area!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Then it's just a short stop to get them to Louisiana!!!!!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just read another article that said they were looking at the building at the corner of Montrose and Westheimer (Blockbuster used to be there). I think that would be an awful location traffic wise.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Lucky you................really like that store. Not cheap but they have some decent sales.......and fun place to shop.

A real BUDGET BUSTING store for me!!!

We have one opening here.........sometime this year and I can't wait. NEVER go to grand openings..........but might have to make
an exception here!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts