Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is a day of phone calls. I need to work on the filling system and the checkbook too.
Then its the usual house stuff.
Not too much after that. Have a good day

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I took a vacation day and I haven't done a blasted thing so far. I slept in until 10:yikes:. I had a rough night of sleep, headache, cramps, stuffed up sinuses(more than usual), hence the vacation day. I did manage to lay chicken breast out for dinner. I'm going to try a new recipe. I have a sink of dishes to do and put away, and I could do another load of clothes...maybe. I really need to work on the disaster I call the office/junk room. That's a never ending chore but I've got to start getting serious about throwing out and organizing this room. I don't want to take all of that crap with us when we move. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Cat

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Already:
Cleaned the dining room
Filed papers
Collected papers for taxes and totalled them up
Sewed DGS's pjs
Cleaned the master bedroom
Cleaned the master bathroom

Still need to:
Call doctor's office about my apt and DDs pill refills

Dinner will be potato and ham casserole

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have gone to
- pediatrician
- dropped/picked up ds from preschool
- made breakfast and lunch for other kiddos at home

On agenda for rest of day,
- declutter most of the counters in the house
- hang up laundry
- rehang wet clothes
- make sausage biscuits for boys' lunches tomorrow
- do reading lesson with son
- do piano lesson with other son
- cook dinner
- make beds
- do work from home
- hopefully take some surveys today on computer
- watch Biggest Loser

·
Registered
629 Posts
Happy Tuesday!

Glad to be back home! I worked from 9 to 3, my normal shift.It was a no spend day for me today! I went to CVS before work and purchased everything with ECB's and a CVS gift card I had in my wallet. DS got his boxing punching bag and gloves in the mail today, so I will set that up after supper! I'm hoping it will help him get out his anger instead of always punching on younger sister! I can dream, right?

Making buffalo chicken wraps for supper and french fries, which the kids love, so supper will be easy. Still need to do 1 load of laundry and tidy up the kitchen.

I'm going to be looking at satellite tv options tonight, too, and see if Directv will lower our bill or we'll maybe move to Dish. Oh joy! Then we're snuggling in to watch American Idol. Woo-hoo!!

Have a good rest of your day!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I spent the day stripping paint from the drawers and doors in the kitchen cabinets. I also applied wood putty to all of the gouged areas on the cabinet faces. Then, I sanded some more. :)

I also made dinner and played some Super Mario Bros 3 on the Wii.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
It was a very Tightwad Tuesday for me today! Didn't spend any money! Helped dh with his music issues and my son & I went to our chapter meeting for the BIA group we belong to.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Tuesday 1/12

A rough 10 hrs at the office, hurry-up but going nowhere. :bang:
No spend day.:rollsmile
Dinner: grilled salmon & pork chop, veg & soup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts