Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While thinking of how to re-arrange my lv rm I was wondering where I should and could place my tv. I have the traditional bulky style vs a flat screen. I have a few places I'd like to see the tv but am not sure if it'd work.

Where is your tv in your lv rm? Across from the window? Under the window? On a wall beside the window?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Across from the window.. Those curtains are always closed anyway.. It will change as I rearrange a few time a year.. I find that I don't need to pay to redecorate if I get bored with my lv room, I just rearrange it..

Reactions: Libby

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Ours can only go one place. Not my choice...it's in a weird corner, on the same wall as the fireplace.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
the cable hook up is next to the fireplace. it's the focal point anyway.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I find that kind of weird - the focal point is the fireplace yet they want you to put your TV next to it to take away from the fireplace? Odd sounding to me.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Ours is in between 2 windows. Big piece of wall and that's where out TV armoire is.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
We have one of those big screen tv's that is so bulky and on wheels. I hate the thing. lol. Luckily it fits in three corners of the LR and our LR is small.

·
Registered
656 Posts
We have a TV that we use mainly to watch movies on DVD. It is definitely NOT the focal point of the house, or even the room it's in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts