Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I faithfully watch this show,and I really like Charlie Sheen,but wow he just can't get his life together.Now the show is in hiatus,while he works on his problems.Sad situation,hope someone can help him.

·
Registered
938 Posts
I hope so too. The show would not be the same without him. I never watched it regularly, but now that they're showing all the repeats, it's a really funny show. Hope the best for Charlie.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Remember him in our prayers cuz that's the only and best way to help him !!

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
I think it is kind of sad is that his real life isn't much different than the character he plays on the show. Why is it that we all find his behaviors funny on the show, but not so funny in real life?

·
Registered
719 Posts
Again? I mean, really...they did this while he was in jail (IIRC) and now personal issues....Honestly I think they could run a couple episodes without him. Berta and Evelynn would make up for the lack of Charlie for an episode or two. I really love the show, too, but it really is sad that he doesn't have to act. You're right, it is a lot less funny when it's true.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
This is our favorite sitcom. I love this show!! They said on the radio here the other day that he rents out Vanna White's ex husbands house for 250k a month for a party pad. They said he is great about showing up to work all messed up and hitting his lines perfectly.

Yep, he doesn't really have to act too hard. He lives that life. I really hope he gets help though. I wonder how much Denise lets him see the girls too.

·
4,028 Posts
:bump:

"Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists," A great line from an idiot.

CBS Cancels Production On Sheen's 'Two And A Half Men' For Remainder Of Season Following Actor's Radio Rant; Sheen Fires Back - News - Yahoo! TV

I think megalomaniac can now be used as a descriptive for Charlie Sheen without any question. His outbursts are reminding me of those Evil Genius's that just need to try and say more about a situation that lets their Superheros get the upper hand.

What a pity.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Have not watched his show, but I guess people who watch love it. It is sad that a lot of people will be without paychecks that work for the show. They should try to do some episodes without him and see how it goes. The show may still be good w/o him.

He really needs help fast! He definitly thinks highly of himself with all the rambling on lately. I am sure when and if he comes to his right mind that he will see how far gone he was.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I heard on the news today. That he verbally insulted the producer. So they stopped taping any more shows.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Maybe Martin needs to step back in & put him back in detox forcibly. He did that some years back; said if he didn't go voluntarily, he'd have him arrested.

On another thought, Emilio is hilarious also; maybe a brother from Evelyn's secret past could be found to fill in for him so as to keep the show going for him til Martin can hopefully get him straightened out.

He also stated: "I can go make movies with the superstars" or words to that effect.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
After all he said and the show shutting down,he says he is still going to work on Tuesday.That should be interesting!!!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
I've never seen the show, but it seems to me that if it's that good, they ought to be able to use another actor in the part. It's been done before.

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
It's not that good a show, IMO. It's only good if you like put-down jokes and listening to people talk about intimate body parts and hookers. We're not prudes but when every other word refers to such things, it's like being slapped in the face over and over again. It's especially not funny now that Charlie Sheen has gone over the edge and is apparently living the same life as the disgusting character he plays. I wish they'd cancel it and put Big Bang Theory in its place.

I hope Mike and Molly doesn't get canceled due to not having 2.5 Men's lead-in. That's a cute show about a caring couple.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
I heard on the news today. That he verbally insulted the producer. So they stopped taping any more shows.
GOOD..........Not sure about his contract situation.....but buy him out.........DUMP HIM........and let him go fend for himself.

Oh...forgive me........I forgot.......this is HOLLYWOOD......no such thing happens...........ask Lohan, Gibson, many others, and now Sheen.

I feel ESPECIALLY sorry for his kids......they are young......but someday will see/hear this..........it will have to hurt!

Lock him up with Lohan.......maybe they could BOTH do their
self-destruction together!!

·
4,028 Posts
Oh my goodness! The Today Show has been interviewing him and will have clips of it over the next few days.

I find myself fascinated by the spiral that continues in his life and the absolute faith in himself that he has cured himself of addiction and is so special that people should treat him like he is a "rock star from Mars." He truly believes he has done nothing wrong.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Now he is claiming that he IS special and deserves 3 million per show.I wouldn't be surprised if they cancel altogether.Sad for the rest of the cast.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts