Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2-27 i was in walmart got ink carthridges & some more things when the clerk rung up the ink carthridges she just kept running them through finally she she asked another clerk what was going on and she told her i had just won a $10. gift card i was pleasantly surprised.Then Tuesday was back in the same store and they had material back i had posted awhile back about the material had been taken out.I am wondering what i will find when i go back but i am not rushing back to see.:):laugh:

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Congrat to you!!!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Thats fantastic! Congrats to you.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
That is so cool.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Did you buy a single or double ink cartridges? I bought a double a while back and I also received the same gift card. It was awesome because they are so expensive. Would like to know which package so I can run and pick up another one!

Awesome finds! :)

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dc I bought the double pkg hp combo but a few days before i was in there and bought the same thing and didn't win any thing.The reason i bought another one my dyd has really done a lot to help me out and she would not take gas money and she lives 20 some miles so i knew she needed some for her printer and i knew she would accept it.Hope you win again.I don't plan on buying more for awhile.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts