Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Eww, I also heard on the radio this morning something about green onions! You have to make sure to cook them or saute them for a couple minutes before eating.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Oh my goodness! You better be careful when buying grapes!! I would have died!

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Yikes!! I am deathly afraid of spiders! If I ever say a spider on grapes..I'd never eat them again lol

heather-I didn't know you had to cook green onions..???
I was planning to make a cream cheese dip for thanksgiving and it calls for green onions (uncooked of course) I suppose I can leave the onions out....

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
spiders scare the beegeebers out of me :eek:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
I really don't like spiders!!!!! When we lived in CA I was paranoid we would get a black widow in our house!! Once when I was cleaning the church nursery I found one in a cupboard. Someone had been painting the cupboard outside and the black widow came in as a stowaway!! I don't know if I've ever screamed that loud! Needless to say, I had someone else check the nursery thoroughly to make sure there were no more! Ugh!! :yucky:

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Funny you should post this...dh just told me this story last night! I told him that we were lucky the price of grapes had gone up and we hadn't bought any in about a month! He said, "No, we're lucky we don't live in Massachussetts!" Either way, a scary story!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.