Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can't beat the love and devotion of a dear pet. How does your pet show you? Share the love.

Jack is gone for the day and Riley is waiting, ever waiting for his return.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
How very cute!

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Just tugs at the heart strings. What a good friend Riley is to your Jack. :)

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
My cat will sit beside me on the floor and stare at me. Don't know how much of that is unconditional love or trying to hypnotize me into giving her more food.

The picture of your dog is priceless.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Toooooo cute!

My kids are kenneled when I leave but the 'lil black girl' follows me around EVERYWHERE when I am home........even outside.

If I am out digging in the garden and have a hole dug Muff will drop her ball in the hole........a subtle hint that I should throw it!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Toooooo cute!

My kids are kenneled when I leave but the 'lil black girl' follows me around EVERYWHERE when I am home........even outside.

If I am out digging in the garden and have a hole dug Muff will drop her ball in the hole........a subtle hint that I should throw it!
I was always curious...What kind of beautiful dogs are they? They remind me of poodles.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
I was always curious...What kind of beautiful dogs are they? They remind me of poodles.
Muff (Lil Miss Muffitt) is full poodle (papered) but I never did register her.

Oreo - lil white boy - (rescue dog) is poodle/Havanese mix.

Muff keeps me hopping/occupied/busy.........Oreo keeps me laughing/loved and laid back!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Muff (Lil Miss Muffitt) is full poodle (papered) but I never did register her.

Oreo - lil white boy - (rescue dog) is poodle/Havanese mix.

Muff keeps me hopping/occupied/busy.........Oreo keeps me laughing/loved and laid back!
Yes, so I was right about the poodles!!

Muff will always be your troubled child, huh? :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.