Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a very unfrugal time at the moment just spent £80 getting headlight on car fixed (my own stupid mistake), can't line dry my washing anymore as tree pollen is aggrevating sons asthma (already resulted in hospital admission this month), friends wedding requiring present and outfit this month, no time for batch cooking or shopping around for grocerys as got 3 essays on the go. Sorry for the moan just needed to off load.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Just do what you can. No one can ask more. Line drying, no big deal, your children's health comes first.

LIfe happens, no point in beating yourself up! It'll get better.

·
Registered
182 Posts
NOTHING SUCKS FOREVER :|

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I wish you luck and agree with everyone else, just do what you can, life can get costly sometimes :).

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Dont worry, things will start looking up in no time and Kids are important so even if you have to be unfrugal it's worth it for the health of your child.

·
4,028 Posts
Its a passing phase and it should be over soon. Just keep trying!

·
Registered
261 Posts
You can only do what you have time to do...no one can expect more...

Don't be too hard on yourself. Sounds like you're fully aware of things and handling them well... :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all so much for your kind words it really means alot. I have so much going on at the moment but I know things will get better with time.

·
Registered
552 Posts
We all have those times when things just aren't going right financially. Life is never perfect. Just do what you can and remember that things will get better eventually!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts