Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you a million times over for the prayers. It was terrible but I got thru it. I had to sit in front of the judge and read my list of the stalking incidents. The stalker has an attorney but he did not show up and the judge said that the stalker wasn't even supposed to be there. He has some how managed to retain our areas best attorney :( The judge did extend my protective order until June 9. That's the date for the big trial - mark your calendars for serious prayer time June 9 @ 3:30. It was scary and my hives were in full bloom. But I am much better though this morning. I can't tell you how much I appreciate those prayers. I was praying the whole time too. I was scared beyond words and I am sure it showed on my face and in my voice. I am thankful that the judge saw it my way. I am going to put June 9 out of my mind as much as I can for now.

Oh thank you so much for your prayers for our safe trip. It went fine. We went to Myrtle Beach, SC and did relax a bit, not near long enough though. DD and I had fun and ate too much of course.

My court date is 1:45 today and I hate to be a pain, but I really do need those prayers today especially. I have broken out in hives. Ugly red welps all over. Nerves I am sure. I have someone picking up dd at school and SO is meeting me at the court building, so please pray that I can get through this and get that protective order.

It was so great to be at the beach and not having to look over my shoulder the whole time. With you guys cheering me on, I know I will get through this. (Though I did just want to cancel the whole mess and stay in bed this morning).

Have a great Monday and thanks in advance.

·
27,948 Posts
I'll be thinking of you Pat, you can do this! Please let us know how things go. :heartsm:
Glad you and dd had a nice time.:)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
The worst of it will be over soon and you can live your life in peace..... You can do this !!!!! You'll have all of us there with you today !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay now I think I will cry. You guys just mean so much to me. Knowing you care enough to answer means everything. I have never had much of a family and you guys are better than a real one.

Pat

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Good luck Pat!:hugz: I'll be thinking about you. You are very courageous. Don't let go!:heartsm: Keep safe.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Sending prayers for you right now!:angel: You will make it and you will do fine!! I'm very proud of you!!:smball: :smball:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Pat, I will be sending prayers for you. Hang in there, you are a strong woman and you will get through this, you have come a long ways already :). Remember we care about you and will keep you in our thoughts and hearts.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
i'm glad you had a nice trip and got home safely. you've been in my prayers and you will continue to be for as long as you need to:hugz:
i'll be thinking about you this afternoon. hope it all goes well in court today.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Pat,
Prayers are being said for you. Please take some benadryl to help reduce the hives and keep them from itching so much. I too break out in hives when I am under high strees (I was covered with them when I interviewed for a teaching position and apologized up and down about not wearing a dress). I didn't get the job, but that was a blessing in disguise.:angel: I'm glad that you had a good vacation and were able to relax a bit. This will hopefully all be over soon. BTW, I think it's a real good sign that you SO is going to be there for you. Maybe there is some healing going on there. :hugz:

·
Registered
895 Posts
So how'd it go? :) Have your hives started to go away?

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Pat, I am wondering too, how did it go ???????

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Relax, it will be fine Pat. You will continue to be in our prayers........:angel:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Pat, I am so glad that it went so well. We will continue to keep you in our prayers and thoughts.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts