Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am just sooooo excited. remember i was talking about my ebay stuff. well, some of my handpainted pieces went off tonight and you will not believe what they went for.:toothy: :toothy: i painted a set of gingerbread coasters that went dor $18.50 and a gingerbread sugar shaker that went for..........are you ready (drum roll please;) )......$36.01.:eek: :eek: i am just soooooooooooooooo thrilled. so, now i am just thanking the good lord above. he is so good to me.:angel:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I told you those were gorgeous!!! They were worth every penny and then some. Thank goodness someone saw the quality in your work. Looks like you will be having your night out eh?

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh robin,
i sure hope so.;) i am just on cloud 9 right now.:D i hope i can get the tickets i've been watching on ebay. the only thing is, the concert is in columbus ohio (better seats than indianapolis);) . so, hopefully we can get enough for gas and food too. lol.:toothy:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I'm pulling for you Misty!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Good luck Misty !!!!!!!!!!!

·
27,948 Posts
:clap: Great news Misty! Looks like you have youself an enterprising business there. Time to make more, lol.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
WTG Misty! :fdance:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hurray: Great news for you Misty! Good luck for those tickets!:)

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks ladies. looks like i will be painting again.:D

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Without a doubt - DO it Misty!

They were/are the cutest things I've EVER seen - Like I said you are very clever!!!

I just want to know how you learnt (so I can do it here! ;) )

Well done! You deserved every penny (opps cent lol)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Well done Misty!! Woo hoo!!! Those were sooo cute! What a great job! I didn't doubt that they'd do well on ebay!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well, not going to concert.:( :( hubby is making me feel guilty about spending the money on tickets. we made an agreement, if i could sell stuff to make money to go, he didn't care. now he is making me feel guilty, so i decided not to go. i just don't want to hear about it from him anymore.:mad:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
WTG on selling the items on ebay!! How can I see what you have? Do you have a link?

Sorry about you not being able to attend the concert!!:(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts