Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had a couple of rough days and nights, but yesterday was a much better day.

We have done the surgery and started chemo. She is holding up fairly well-focused on the "cure"

Thanks for all your continued prayers and good wishes~!!~

·
27,948 Posts
You and your family are in my thoughts Arlene.:hugz:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Praying here for your DD,for you and for the rest of your family.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Arlene...you are not alone...we are all pulling for you and your dd. :hugz: and prayers still coming your way.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Arlene,
May I ask what your DD's name is? I've been praying for her as "Arlene's daughter" and would love to be able to know her name. I do understand if you don't want to post it here. You can PM me if you want.
I'm still trusting the Lord for total healing for your daughter, strength for all of you and finances to cover all the costs. :hugz:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Arlene~I will continue to keep your daughter in my prayers.:hugz:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Arlene I will continue to keep you and your daughter in my prayers ---May the Lord bless you and keep you :angel2:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
We're still here Arlene ! I'm glad things have gotten underway, we will continue to keep you and yours in prayer !!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Many, many :hugz: coming your way Arlene. Stay strong (we are here for you anytime) as it is a long journey. My thoughts are with you and your dd. :hug2:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
:hug2: Sending this hug just for you & your family. We are all thinking about your DD, & sending prayers.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
You and your DD are in my prayers and thoughts. :hugz:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts