Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Been a while since I have posted... Some of you may recall my last post where I was barely breathing when my DD16 told me of her pregnancy.:thud:
Well I have since calmed down. "We" are now 30 weeks along and on 100%------- bedrest! :rest: I think I will need bedrest when this is all over! Anyway- she had a few contractions while having an ultrasound ( she couldn't feel them) so off to bed she goes til the end. The bf is long gone but I am perfectly ok with that! So hopefully my granddaughter ( still getting used to that term!) Alexa Lynn will arrive sometime in February. Thank you to everyone for the kind words & support during this- it truly has helped !

·
27,948 Posts
Glad to hear you are all OK. Life sure is an adventure. Wishing you all, good things.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Hi Lynn and glad to see ya back.:sun: Sounds like you are handling things really well. I'll pray that everything goes well.:smball:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I am so happy to hear how you guys were doing. You have so much to enjoy and look forward to... take it all in stride.. life has a way of working out..God bless and keep us up to date

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Glad your back and yes I agree with the others that I am glad things are working out well. :)

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Thanks for checking back in and keeping us posted on how things are going. Glad things are going well. Ah, a wonderful little girl to dress up and buy dolls for...how fun! :)

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Thanks for the update. Try to get some rest yourself. You have to take care of yourself first in order to take care of others. Having someone on 100% bedrest can be rough on the caregiver. I am glad that everything else seems to be going well. You have a lot to look forward to. My stepson has 3 girls... all of which were surprises. Nice surprises!!

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
glad to see you back and hearing things are good. hhuggsss

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I was just thinking about you the other day. Glad to hear that everyone is hanging in there! Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts