Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's been a long time since I have posted anything here, but I have lurked for a long time. Just wanted to say that things are getting better for us, my immediate family now knows about DD sexuality, I told them because living with secrets in a close family was more stressful than accepting DD situation. DH has not said anything to his family, but my family has been supportive and loving to her and Me...It has been a hard thing to understand but we are getting there, had a few bumps along the way....and know that there will be more...but she knows that we love her no matter what.....and if she ever needs a soft place to fall when life beats her down, that the soft place is our loving home...so this year for Thanksgiving I am thankful that my family is going to be ok..............Happy Thanksgiving.

·
19,119 Posts
Great going Buckeye!! Cannot think of a better thing to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!!

Reactions: Buckeye5

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Glad to hear from you Buckeye, and that all is going well for your family this Thanksgiving.

·
27,948 Posts
You've got the important things going on, happy for you and yours.:heartsm:

·
Registered
708 Posts
way to go mama...

when we have kids we are committed to love them unconditionally...and it sounds like you are doing a great job at it...I love my babies and there is absolutely nothing in this world that could make me not love them....

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Yeah. It will all be fine. I remember when my DH's female cousin came out when she was younger. Some of the older folks were a bit upset, but all is well now. Everybody loves her. She is one of my sons' Godmother. No worries!

I'm glad your family is coming together in Thankfulness this week.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
God bless you for your wonderful attitude towards your daughter (everyone should feel that way about their children always) and everyone has bumps in the road in life no matter what their sexuality. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Your post put tears in my eyes. We all do things that others don't understand or agree with, but I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone could "stop" loving or caring for a child. Bless you for loving unconditionally and have a wonderful holiday.

Cat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.