Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received word today that the college financial aid assistant has approved for me to attend school. She is submitted my paperwork to the education board. Upon it's acceptance, my classes will be paid for. I will have to get approval each semester.
I will only be paying for my books, lab fees, and internet fees.

I am excited! Now I have to take the Thea test on Jan. 2nd, register on Jan. 9-11, then speak with the college financial aid assistant once again. It seems like a long process, but I am glad that it will soon all be behind me. I can't wait to come back and tell you that I have finally started classes.

My main goal in life was to be a SAHM, but if I can't do that my next goal is to get my teaching degree.

·
27,948 Posts
What wonderful news!!! Good for you Michelle! :yippee:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Congrats Michelle.:smball:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
That is wonderful Michelle! I am so happy for you. :hurray:

·
Registered
438 Posts
That's wonderful news :) Glad everything is working out for you.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
i am so happy for you! good luck

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey Michelle!
Good luck with it! I am a single mom of two teens, and I managed to put myself through college (with a few student loans), and I am now working on a Master's Degree while working full time. It is a juggling act, but definately worth the effort! I had lots of fun doing my homework when my kids were doing theirs, it was (and still is) a family event...
Take care,
Alynne

1 - 8 of 8 Posts