Frugal Village Forums banner

UPDATE on Graci's Tough Love and other issue--betrayal/enablement

922 views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  graci42 
#1 ·
The Empty Room/Tough Love
I'll try to keep this brief...for those who have been wondering about dd and her Empty room...hehehe

She is slowly earning things back as she develops a more respectful attitude toward herself and others. We are getting on so much better together. I'm learning to love my daughter, again. It was to the point where I felt my heart closing off toward her. That is a terrible thing to admit, but true.

Thank you all for the support and suggestions and the love!

Betrayal/Enablement

The sister in question is moving in with our youngest sis. The abusive dh will not be living with them. However, I fear it is not because she wants to. She has been forced into this because someone has been calling Social Service (GOOD).

I spoke with Officer D 2 days ago. She told me that since she (dsis) is leaving dh not to do anything. If she goes back Off. D will be more than happy to write up an anonymous report thus keeping the family peace and ensuring my families safety from reprecussions.

Youngest Sis has made it perfectly clear to dsis that if she finds any drug...she will call the cops...if she thinks any drug use is going on in her home...she will call the cops...if anything comes up missing from her home...she will call the cops.

Did I mention that .... she will call the cops?

Well ... there is my update. When I grow up, I wanna be just like my littlest sister!

See less See more
#4 ·
Originally posted by MJsLady
graci I am glad you dsis is getting help, and even more so it is from family and not some organization that may not have her and her childrens best interests at heart.
As to your DD, sounds like progress! congrats!
:yeah: :hugz:

#6 ·
It's hard, but it may save your sisters life! Good for your family and good (most of all) for the children!

Susie in MN

#14 ·
Thanks, Ladies! Lot's of Hugz right back atcha!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.