Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, if at all possible I feel worse today!!!! :lol: (I have an earache, headache, am very nauseous and my head is stopped up) I had my dtr visit yesterday (gastrologist) ---we talked about the liver, etc --then i told him about how I hurt/ache underneath my chest (in the upper part of stomach) and i break out in a sweat (badly)and I am nauseated all the time (I already take Nexium for Acid Reflux but this is totally different than that)
and I told him of some other issues and asked if he thought it could be IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)

He said well, it could and there is meds for that (more money lol) BUT, before you just say that is what you have we have to rule out other things... SO he didn't give me any new meds as of yet..

SO, this morning at 9:00 am I went to the hospital for an ultrasound to check my gallbladder and also he said this would give him a view of the liver to see what condition it is in today (you know, be sure no liver tumors or anything like that, because it has been 6 years since my liver biopsy) I can't get the results until end of the week though... So keep me in your prayers..
I got some NEXIUM samples, but he is the doctor that prescribed the PAXIL to me and he didn't have any samples of that :weeping: I DID ASK THOUGH!!!!!

I haven't been able to ask about other med samples yet....

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Hope you are feeling better soon Vickie.:angel:

·
27,948 Posts
Take care Vickie.:)

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I hope you feel better soon Vickie :(

You are in my thoughts and prayers :hugz:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Hope you are feeling better soon and able to get the meds you need :hugz:

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Thinking of you Vickie and praying you will start feeling better soon. Hope the test all come out good. I'm sorry you are still so sick.....:(

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I hope you get feeling better soon Vickie !!!!!!!!:angel:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for all of your good thoughts and prayers and :hugz: I will update you when I get these last results back..
I haven't felt good any at all today --- i feel like I am falling apart at almost 40, that is awful!!!!

I don't need anymore illness-- with the liver disease, interstitial cystitis (bladder), depression, acid reflux disease, premenopausal issues, etc... gosh i can't take much more..
thanks again for your well wishes...

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Hope you feel better soon!!

I find dr's are willing to load you up on samples if you just ask. When dh switched jobs and we went without insurance, there was no way we could afford the $100+ dollars a month for his Lipitor, so I called the office and asked for some samples, and they gave him enough to last him until we got insurance coverage again. That was a huge money saver!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes, most of the dtrs do not mind loading me up on samples, but they don't have any of the PAXIL....... oh well, we do the best we can with what we have..

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
:hugz: :angel2:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Sending good thoughts Vickie, feel better and take it easy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts