Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry Ladies, I'm not going to have time to do pic's on the board. We have to start putting stuff into storage and this may be my last post for about 6 weeks. We are putting alllll of the big stuff in storage -- including the computer.

Right now DH is buying a new starter for the truck as it went yesterday...eeeek Just when we needed the truck the most! Once he gets the truck running it will be non-stop packing and running back and forth to the unit.

Now...update for the house...THEY ACCEPTED OUR OFFER!!!! We will be getting the house for $45,000!!!!!!

I go Monday to start the paperwork. The loan shouldn't be a problem...even with me not working. Once Mom and SD get moved in, I may be able to hop on their computer and post the occassional update.

Please keep us in your prayers and I will pop in when I can. I'll miss you ladies!

·
27,948 Posts
Yea!!!!!!:fdance:!!!!

Woohoo!!!! Great News!!!!

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Graci, I am SO happy for you! What wonderful news!! You are going to be very busy...........I will be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers!:smball:

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Graci, I'm so excited for you. WTG and congratulations.

Don't forget us though in all the moving, cause were sure going to miss you until you get back.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
I am so happy for you. :hugz: The house is beautiful and I hope you and your family will be very happy in your new home. You will be missed , I can't wait to see you back here!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Yeah Graci got her dream house! :fdance:

Congratulations! Keep us updated when you can, we'll miss you until you get settled! :)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Im cryin happy tears for you!!!
We will miss you...
pack fast...
hurry home and tell us everything.
Meanwhile I will drink a virtual lemonade on that gorgeous porch of YOURS!
Congratulations Graci!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
That is wonderful news Graci !!!!!!!!!!!
I'll miss you something awful !!!!!!!!!!
Hurry back !!!!!!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Graci~~~~ I am so excited for you!!! YAY!!! Can't wait to see pics, hurry back to us, enjoy your new home!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
That's so great Graci!!!:) You must be so happy!!!! That's a great price for your new home!

I hope the move goes well. I can't wait to see pictures! Come back soon! :heartsm:

·
Registered
601 Posts
WTG Graci, will miss you while you're gone but glad you're getting the house. I saw a pic and it is beautiful..... Come back soon!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Congratulations Graci! :fdance: :fdance:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Congratulations Graci! Keep us updated when you can.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Graci: I'm SO happy for you!! :D Don't stress to much with the moving... and when you get back, we want to hear all about your gorgeous new place!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Doing the happy :dancing: for you and your family! I pray the move goes well and the truch gets fixed soon! You know you can hop on the puter at the library to check in with us at the Village.:) I'm going to miss you while youa re gone! :hug2:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We haven't got the pc down yet...took 3 days to figure the truck out...errrrrrrrrrrrrrr....Thankfully, it's a standard and we can "pop" start it. The ignition box is faulty...unfortunately, that means it MUST go into the shop, but it will have to wait until after the move!

Right now we are putting everything in storage...tonite...goodbye puter! sniffle...I will stop at library to drop a line soon!

Hugs and THANKS ALL!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts