Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We took the house.:D Now comes the fun part. We really didn't have to move this soon, but houses like this are hard to find for $600 a month around here. I will start cleaning and moving things tommorow. We are not planning on staying there until after the kids are out of school the 29th. I am happy and nervous all at the same time. I really feel this is what the Lord wanted for us, but still I am human and am always doubting myself. Thanks for all the prayers. I will try to get on the computer everyday for a few minutes, but that will be all for a while.
Thanks girls for all the encouragement.
Jeanna:smball:

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We took the one in town.
Jeanna

·
Registered
260 Posts
Congrats Jeanna-I know you made the right decision. Everything happens according to His plan-not ours. I'm glad you have a decision made-now you can just "do it!" Good luck:sun:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
Congrats on the new house. :smball: I pray your family will be very happy in your new home.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I'm happy for you, I hope you will have fewer worries now !!!!!!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Congrats Jeanna! I know that you will love your new home.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Congrats!! :D

·
27,948 Posts
Congratulations! Have fun making wonderful memories for your family in your new home. All kinds of new adventures, enjoy!!!:)

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Congratulations Jeanna! :)

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Congrats and best wishes for your new home. Take lots of pictures so you can start making new memories to look at and treasure later. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts